WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

WWE Hell In A Cell Discussion Thread

goldenagenick24

[21]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 17

If Ryback wins, I riot. I really wish Gabriel vs Cesaro would've been added. It'll probably just be forgotten. Orton is someone who's really lost my interest over the years and Del Rio bores me to death.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SkinsFan2189

[22]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 16
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

If Ryback wins, I riot. I really wish Gabriel vs Cesaro would've been added. It'll probably just be forgotten. Orton is someone who's really lost my interest over the years and Del Rio bores me to death.

I agree with all of this except for the Ryback part. CM Punk is, of course, one of my favorites, but I wouldn't mind seeing somebody new in the title picture for a while. Plus, I think Ryback will lose a lot of steam if he either loses, or somehow doesn't lose but doesn't come away with the title.

goldenagenick24

[23]Oct 28, 2012

SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

I agree with all of this except for the Ryback part. CM Punk is, of course, one of my favorites, but I wouldn't mind seeing somebody new in the title picture for a while. Plus, I think Ryback will lose a lot of steam if he either loses, or somehow doesn't lose but doesn't come away with the title.
    The only thing interesting about Ryback is that he's a threat. He has shown no mic skills, no ring skills, and nothing is known about his character. He would make a terrible champion. I think he needs to end the streak and add some depth to his character. I don't think Punk should win clean though. Maybe an interference from Heyman, Lesnar, or maybe a certain Dean Ambrose that's been building up for a big debut?

goldenagenick24

[24]Oct 28, 2012

There goes Del Rio's career. Looked like Orton was pissed that he jumped on him like that.

goldenagenick24

[25]Oct 28, 2012

LOLOL @ Botchamania moment.

Randyspeeps

[26]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 34
    That was a sweet RKO! Nice spot!

JandSman

[27]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 32
    Well that match was good, until that botched spot, then it just seemed like they were off for the rest of the match. The spot at the end could have been really cool, but it seemed like everything was a little botched.

Deadnight-Majin

[28]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 18

Del Rio was winning me over with the Low Ki style tree of woe double stomp, then totally f'd up. Pretty sure Orton gave him the finger before the dropkick, which was awesome.

JandSman

[29]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 32
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

LOLOL @ Botchamania moment.

That's clearly going on the next botchamania.

Randyspeeps

[30]Oct 28, 2012
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Del Rio was winning me over with the Low Ki style tree of woe double stomp, then totally f'd up. Pretty sure Orton gave him the finger before the dropkick, which was awesome.

We all saw what happened to Kofi after Kofi botched a move with Orton. Just saying.

Deadnight-Majin

[31]Oct 28, 2012

Sweet finish! Randy is really trying to beat DDP with the amount of places to hit a cutter from, I think he may have won already.

Randyspeeps

[32]Oct 28, 2012
    What's the difference between a Managing Supervisor and General Manager?

goldenagenick24

[33]Oct 28, 2012

Randyspeeps wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

We all saw what happened to Kofi after Kofi botched a move with Orton. Just saying.
    Don't forget about Mr. Kennedy.

SkinsFan2189

[34]Oct 28, 2012
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

And Mr. Kennedy...

goldenagenick24

[35]Oct 28, 2012

***SPOILER***

Fozzy is such a terrible band.

Deadnight-Majin

[36]Oct 28, 2012

goldenagenick24 wrote:

SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

The only thing interesting about Ryback is that he's a threat. He has shown no mic skills, no ring skills, and nothing is known about his character. He would make a terrible champion. I think he needs to end the streak and add some depth to his character. I don't think Punk should win clean though. Maybe an interference from Heyman, Lesnar, or maybe a certain Dean Ambrose that's been building up for a big debut?

Ryback doesn't need depth yet, he's a beast and it's working for him. He's the polar opposite of indy-jitsu rambling Punk, which is refreshing

Can't wait to see Mox on tv. Needs a faction though, he's good rather than great in the ring but is a fantastic mouthpiece (look up his stuff with Kamikaze USA).

goldenagenick24

[37]Oct 28, 2012

Tag champions don't have a combined entrance but Rhodes Scholars do. Wow.

JakeCpFrato

[38]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 13
    I have no idea who could beat Kane and Bryan, At all.

goldenagenick24

[39]Oct 28, 2012

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

goldenagenick24 wrote:

SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Ryback doesn't need depth yet, he's a beast and it's working for him. He's the polar opposite of indy-jitsu rambling Punk, which is refreshing

Can't wait to see Mox on tv. Needs a faction though, he's good rather than great in the ring but is a fantastic mouthpiece (look up his stuff with Kamikaze USA).

Well I for one don't one to see squash matches in every weeks main event. Let the ogre lose and send him to Smackdown to dominate.

Ambrose would be a very nice fit for a "Paul Heyman" guy. Or Cesaro. Really any undersized IWC darling.

SkinsFan2189

[40]Oct 28, 2012
    JBL: This team is working like an oiled machine.
    JR: Might even say a well-oiled machine.
    JBL: Kind of like Notre Dame last night.