1) Ryback is no longer effective. He's been dominated on WWE PPV time and time again. His character loses way too often for him to be taken seriously. People expect him to lose, not win. That's not good for a "monster" character.
2) The things he's blaming Cena for don't make sense. Ryback is supposed to be this bad ass character, and he's upset, because no one helped him? Ryback isn't supposed to need or want help.
3) The best thing about Ryback's character was "feed me more." Heel turn eliminates that.
4) Ryback lost to Mark Henry at Wrestlemania. What makes him the number one contender? He's become a loser...He doesn't win.
5) last point, and the most important...the fans were chanting boring!
*They got Del Rio to become a face despite a logic gap. So anything is possible.
Edited on 04/15/2013 6:34pm
You must be registered and logged in to post a message.