WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

WWE Monday Night Raw 4-15-2013 discussion

  • Avatar of jagabor2000

    jagabor2000

    [121]Apr 15, 2013
    • member since: 11/15/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 581

    Randyspeeps wrote:


    "Feed me more" chants.



    I think I just saw something, I wasn't supposed to see.



    Cena is a moron.




    What'd you see?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [122]Apr 15, 2013
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,202
    jagabor2000 wrote:

    Ryback, don't talk, don't stand there, don't wait, just eat


    He must not be hungry, 'cause he's leaving.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [123]Apr 15, 2013
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,850
    I know yall hate when I point out WWE's illogical booking, but:

    Shield confronts Undertaker...Team Friendship runs to save him.
    Shield confronts HHH...Team Friendship runs to save him.
    Shield confronts Cean...

    Next week Team Friendship takes on the Shield.

    -There's a gap in there that probably shouldn't be there.

    Albeit, they had to do it to make Ryback a heel.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [124]Apr 15, 2013
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,850
    jagabor2000 wrote:

    Randyspeeps wrote:


    "Feed me more" chants.



    I think I just saw something, I wasn't supposed to see.



    Cena is a moron.




    What'd you see?

    They showed the Shield backstage before they came out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [125]Apr 15, 2013
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    jagabor2000 wrote:
    Ryback, don't talk, don't stand there, don't wait, just eat
    He must not be hungry, 'cause he's leaving.
    Someone ate his sandwich.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [126]Apr 15, 2013
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,202
    telvisnostic wrote:

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    jagabor2000 wrote:
    Ryback, don't talk, don't stand there, don't wait, just eat
    He must not be hungry, 'cause he's leaving.
    Someone ate his sandwich.


    It wasn't me!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JLe1223

    JLe1223

    [127]Apr 15, 2013
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,930
    Kofi won the U.S Championship pity it had to be Antonio though. When well Kofi ever win the big one?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SkinsFan2189

    SkinsFan2189

    [128]Apr 16, 2013
    • member since: 11/01/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,303
    I can't believe The Undertaker is part of that six-man tag team match next week. Especially on a Raw that will be taped because it's in the UK. I bet something happens that makes him not be in the match.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [129]Apr 17, 2013
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    jagabor2000 wrote:
    Ryback, don't talk, don't stand there, don't wait, just eat
    He must not be hungry, 'cause he's leaving.
    Someone ate his sandwich.
    It wasn't me!
    Lies!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [130]Apr 17, 2013
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    JLe1223 wrote:
    Kofi won the U.S Championship pity it had to be Antonio though. When well Kofi ever win the big one?
    I say next to never.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [131]Apr 17, 2013
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,202
    I can't wait to see Undertaker wrestle on Raw next week.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JLe1223

    JLe1223

    [132]Apr 18, 2013
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,930
    telvisnostic wrote:

    JLe1223 wrote:
    Kofi won the U.S Championship pity it had to be Antonio though. When well Kofi ever win the big one?
    I say next to never.



    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [133]Apr 21, 2013
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,850
    Who did Antonio Cesaro piss of backstage? He's now a yodeler?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JLe1223

    JLe1223

    [134]Apr 22, 2013
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,930
    Apparently creative had nothing for him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.