TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

WWE on Netflix Streaming

slick14805

[1]Mar 16, 2011
    • level: 19
    I haven't seen anyone here talking about Netflix and the WWE unless on another forum board like Smackdown, but anyways for those who don't know the WWE is now supporting Netflix by having their newest titles available instantly for streaming. Here are all of the titles you can watch on Netflix streaming:

The True Story of Wrestlemania Vol. 1

WWE: Bobby The Brain Heenan

WWE: Breaking the Code: Behind the Walls of Chris Jericho

WWE: Hart & Soul: The Hart Family Anthology

WWE: Ricky Steamboat: The Life Story of the Dragon

WWE: The John Cena Experience

WWE: The Rise & Fall of WCW

WWE: Top 50 Superstars of All Time

WWE: Twist of Fate: The Matt & Jeff Hardy Story

Legendary

WWE: The Big Show: A Big Man's World

Knucklehead

The Chaperone

So yeah many select WWE titles. They are pretty much all documentaries and movies with no wrestling ppv dvds.
    Edited on 03/16/2011 12:18pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Deadnight-Majin

[2]Mar 16, 2011
    • level: 18

Netflix is available on ps3 isn't it? I'll have to look into it.

slick14805

[3]Mar 16, 2011
    • level: 19
    Yeah it's for PS3. I pay only 8 dollars a month & your first month is free if you are a new member.

yooperchild

[4]Mar 16, 2011
    • level: 28
    I mentioned this briefly in the off-topic thread, but this really made my day.

I was going to go buy the new Wrestlemania DVD and instead, it was on Netflix!

Very cool of the WWE to do.

Hurricane1123

[6]Mar 16, 2011
    • level: 34
    yooperchild wrote:
    I mentioned this briefly in the off-topic thread, but this really made my day.

I was going to go buy the new Wrestlemania DVD and instead, it was on Netflix!

Very cool of the WWE to do.
    Yeah, I am now really glad that I actually have a bluray player that can stream Netflix because that Wrestlemania DVD has me interested. Hope it's as good as Mania of Wrestlemania.

JandSman

[7]Mar 17, 2011
    • level: 32
    This is really cool and i can enjoy watching it and i can always record anything from the matches that is really awesome onto my computer (because i have a special device that lets you do that).

Hurricane1123

[8]Mar 17, 2011
    • level: 34
    Well I just finished watching the True Story of Wrestlemania on Netflix and all in all I thought it was pretty good. I don't think the documentary was as good as the Mania of Wrestlemania but I think that has more to do with the fact that the Mania documentary was concentrated on the weekend of Wrestlemania 19 with the kayfabe-breaking stories of some of the main eventers while this one was more or less just a history lesson on the 26 years of Wrestlemania.

There was some cool stuff like behind the scenes footage of the construction of Wrestlemania 9 and Randy Orton, Triple H, and Edge admitting that their Wrestlemania 25 match was not up to par with what Undertaker and Shawn did earlier in the night, but all in all it felt just like the WWE was giving itself a pat on the back saying "look at this awesome show and how big it is." I will say that I truly admire how much work it takes to construct the entire PPV and my respects go to the wrestlers who go out there and legitimately try to bring their A-Game at the biggest pay-per-view of the year. All in all, even though the documentary is somewhat biased I'd say it is worth checking out once because there are some neat little tidbits, interviews, and behind the scenes stuff that definitely pique one's interest.

hockeydude29

[9]Mar 17, 2011
    • level: 9

awesome. Mightconsidergetting it now.

yooperchild

[10]Mar 17, 2011
    • level: 28
    Netflix is amazing for a lot of stuff really. I use it for the Starz replays too as I don't feel like paying for another "premium channel" when now Netflix has the shows the day after they air on Starz.