WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

WWE RAW Discussion...From Ohio...11.12.12

  • Avatar of chickenfry

    chickenfry

    [121]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 08/09/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 415

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    I hope Maddox has medical insurance.
    Either that or he was relying on the million dollar contract to pay his hospital bills

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [122]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    jagabor2000 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    JLe1223 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    JLe1223 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    The Ryback is looking good from the neck down.
    Are you telling you're at his..... you know.
    Nah, his overall body.
    Oh okay!
    It's very visible, so I can see whay you asked.


    The Ryback's dinner barely put up a fight. Shame on the dinner. The Ryback is a hunter and likes his food to fight before he devours them.

    The Ryback does not, however, sell any of its prey's offense.
    He needs to learn how to do that.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [123]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,199
    David Otunga? Seriously?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jagabor2000

    jagabor2000

    [124]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 11/15/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 581

    telvisnostic wrote:


    jagabor2000 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    JLe1223 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    JLe1223 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    The Ryback is looking good from the neck down.
    Are you telling you're at his..... you know.
    Nah, his overall body.
    Oh okay!
    It's very visible, so I can see whay you asked.


    The Ryback's dinner barely put up a fight. Shame on the dinner. The Ryback is a hunter and likes his food to fight before he devours them.

    The Ryback does not, however, sell any of its prey's offense.
    He needs to learn how to do that.


    I don't know whether he doesn't know how to do it properly, or he does know and is just advised not to so he can appear more indestructible.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [125]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,199
    chickenfry wrote:

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    I hope Maddox has medical insurance.
    Either that or he was relying on the million dollar contract to pay his hospital bills


    He better do something.

    Regal's really having a rotten evening.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [126]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    jagabor2000 wrote:
    I don't know whether he doesn't know how to do it properly, or he does know and is just advised not to so he can appear more indestructible.
    The way he's made, it's similar to Warrior or Undertaker. He must be impervious to pain.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jagabor2000

    jagabor2000

    [127]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 11/15/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 581

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    David Otunga? Seriously?
    The good thing about him nowadays is that whenever he's on the screen you can go to the bathroom, or get a snack, or sneeze, and by the time your attention's back to the show, he's gone.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [128]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,199
    jagabor2000 wrote:

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    David Otunga? Seriously?
    The good thing about him nowadays is that whenever he's on the screen you can go to the bathroom, or get a snack, or sneeze, and by the time your attention's back to the show, he's gone.


    Excellent point. I never thought of that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of chickenfry

    chickenfry

    [129]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 08/09/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 415

    telvisnostic wrote:


    jagabor2000 wrote:
    I don't know whether he doesn't know how to do it properly, or he does know and is just advised not to so he can appear more indestructible.
    The way he's made, it's similar to Warrior or Undertaker. He must be impervious to pain.


    Shame the same can't be said for injuries. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1395978-ryback-7-curious-facts-about-wwes-big-hungry/page/3

    Edited on 11/12/2012 7:30pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [130]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,199
    Kevin Costner was great in Dances With Wolves.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [131]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    chickenfry wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    jagabor2000 wrote:
    I don't know whether he doesn't know how to do it properly, or he does know and is just advised not to so he can appear more indestructible.
    The way he's made, it's similar to Warrior or Undertaker. He must be impervious to pain.
    Shame the same can't be said for injuries. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1395978-ryback-7-curious-facts-about-wwes-big-hungry/page/3
    And that's why I would like him to stop. Undertaker is a prime example.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jagabor2000

    jagabor2000

    [132]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 11/15/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 581

    They're like an old married couple, I love it

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [133]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    Kevin Costner was great in Dances With Wolves.
    Yes he was. I can't remember another one where he was that good.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [134]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Aw man, where's your cool jacket?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [135]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,199
    Welp, it was a wise choice by the fans.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jagabor2000

    jagabor2000

    [136]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 11/15/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 581

    Cheaters: WWE Edition

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [137]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,199
    telvisnostic wrote:

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    Kevin Costner was great in Dances With Wolves.
    Yes he was. I can't remember another one where he was that good.


    Open Range?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [138]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    Kevin Costner was great in Dances With Wolves.
    Yes he was. I can't remember another one where he was that good.
    Open Range?
    Never saw it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [139]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,199
    telvisnostic wrote:

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    Kevin Costner was great in Dances With Wolves.
    Yes he was. I can't remember another one where he was that good.
    Open Range?
    Never saw it.


    How about Field of Dreams?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [140]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Nice "Miz is awesome" chants.


    Bryan needs to shave that damn beard!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.