WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

WWE RAW Discussion...From Ohio...11.12.12

Deadnight-Majin

[161]Nov 13, 2012
    • level: 18

SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    Are we actually supposed to believe that the fans voted for The Miz over Santino and Zack Ryder?
    I don't actually find that hard to believe, Miz is the biggest of the three by miles. Ryder would have got the vote this time last year though.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Raccoon1459

[162]Nov 13, 2012
    • level: 22
    jagabor2000 wrote:

Norfolk, Virginia.

Thanks.

telvisnostic

[163]Nov 13, 2012
    • level: 52

SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    Are we actually supposed to believe that the fans voted for The Miz over Santino and Zack Ryder?
    Of course.

telvisnostic

[164]Nov 13, 2012
    • level: 52

Crulex1369 wrote:
    I'm a bit conflicted about last night. It was a good show, and yes, I know it's a show and normally I don't care about things done in character, but the Heyman faking a heart attack thing was far too much. It just wasn't right. There is a very big difference between being a show and having enough class to leave a man's near-death experience alone. Everyone invovled in that should be ashamed for passing it. Maybe I'm just sensitive about this because I've been around people close to me who were having attacks (which is scary as hell and I don't wish that on anyone), but that's just one of those things that don't need to be on a show. Punk coming out and interrupting King, I would understand, and even the trading barbs between King and Jerry, fine, but Heyman faking the heart attack was just wrong on plain humanity.
    I didn't watch the segment, so this is the first I've heard of this faking the heart attack thing. That's not right and I don't care if Jerry was fine with it (which I don't know if it was or wasn't).

:
    Now watch, someone got fired for letting someone interrupt the USA anthem at a house show, but no one will get fired for allowing someone to have a fake heart attack on air about two months after a real one. Pathetic.
    I swear, the dumb ass things they are fine with is mind boggling. I hope that entire segment BOMBED.

Raccoon1459

[165]Nov 13, 2012
    • level: 22

We might see a lower than low segment next week.