WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

WWE Raw October 03, 2011 Discussion

What did you think of Hell in a Cell?

Crulex1369

[21]Oct 4, 2011
    • level: 26
    You all notice that they didn't dare have Mr. Never Give Up Cena walk out on Triple H, right? Now that would have been bone-chilling to see.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[22]Oct 4, 2011
    • level: 52

Crulex1369 wrote:
    You all notice that they didn't dare have Mr. Never Give Up Cena walk out on Triple H, right? Now that would have been bone-chilling to see.

I noticed that too. Mason Ryan of all people wasn't there. Neither were Kelly, Orton and some others.

telvisnostic

[23]Oct 4, 2011
    • level: 52

John Morrison has spoken through his Twitter about what went down last night. In character or not, you decide.

"Thoughts I had tonight during RAW tonight in Lafayette…Damn, I just got my ass kicked…

…I wonder if John Laurintis's current promo work is any indication of his aptitude as a wrestler during past in ring endeavors…

...HHH says we work for the WWE universe. Hmmm, yup, I agree with that… I wonder if he's going to mention my birthday… nope.

…If the WWE universe is paying our checks maybe the pay scale among us independent contractors should be a bit more evenly distributed…maybe forming a union is a good idea… all other entertainment and sporting entities have them…getting an individual health insurance policy after neck surgery is not easy...I wonder if HHH has an individual health insurance plan, or gets group coverage because he's classified as an employee…

...Wait a minute, when did we nominate @wadebarrett to speak on our behalf? … haha, Barrett talks like a pirate… I like chaos! If they all leave & I stay, maybe HHH & I could do 5 backstage segments, an in ring promo, and an hour match next week! who am I kidding, HHH is a narcissist. He doesn't think I'm at his level- His main concern is positioning himself as the center of attention …maybe walking out will get HHH to realize he can't do this alone, the WWE Universe wants to see different people in the mix…there's a roster full of superstars that want chaos, that want the ball, that want to be on the road at every WWE event...

…the past is always afraid of the future… HHH's ego is hungry. He's got a steak dinner every Monday night- but if he thinks his ego's gonna snack elsewhere; I'm gonna eat his lunch!"

Jim856796

[24]Oct 5, 2011
    • level: 14
    The Raw Supershow initiative is likely to be a failure because the heels are going to boycott all live events. Smackdown stars will not return to Raw as long as Triple H is COO. Almost everyone in the roster must hate Triple H now. Everyone must think he is a bad COO.

Randyspeeps

[25]Oct 5, 2011
    • level: 34
    They did mention Morrison's birthday on Raw.

I enjoyed the Walkout at the end. Obviously Cena and Orton weren't going to be included.

slick14805

[26]Oct 5, 2011
    • level: 19
    I don't think CM Punk would have walked out on Triple H. That's why he wasn't included either in that segment.

Hurricane1123

[27]Oct 6, 2011
    • level: 34
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    They did mention Morrison's birthday on Raw.

I enjoyed the Walkout at the end. Obviously Cena and Orton weren't going to be included.

---------

Punk wasn't there either. :S Anyway, what I've been liking about these Raws for the past couple of weeks is that they have been ending in a way where you're consistently asking yourself what's going to happen next. I appreciate that, we don't saw that type of storytelling too much anymore aside from few instances such as The Rock's return, Nexus attack, Bret/Shawn hug, etc.