WWE Monday Night RAW

RAW Goes Green

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jul 13, 2009 on USA

5.9
  • After this weeks dull and pointless matches it actually makes me excited for ECW. And that's saying something.

RAW opens with Triple H announcing this week's guest host. I was hoping it was something worth waiting a week for, someone involved in wrestling, maybe a legend. But no, Seth Green comes into the ring as the guest host of the week. Now I like Seth Green's Robot Chicken, but he has absolutely nothing to do with wrestling. Picking this guy to run a wrestling show is like telling the handicapped kid he can do the 5k just as fast as anyone else on the Track Team. Having this guy run RAW for the night just makes us wrestling fans look pathetic. And then the whole Robot Chicken promotion? Did the really have to whore it out? Every opportunity they got Robot Chicken was on the screen. And to make it worse, Seth Green main evented the match, which you all know, leads to another promo of his show. After this weeks dull and pointless matches it actually makes me excited for ECW. And that's saying something.
USA