WWE Monday Night RAW

Monday 9:00 PM on USA Premiered Jan 11, 1993 In Season

goalkeeping-god

WWE Monday Night RAW Fan Reviews (318)

• Not as good as it used to be.

I apologize for complaining, but the PG-rated Raw is not my cup of tea. I first got into Monday Night Raw in the year 1997, and I was very impressed with what I saw. Ever since then, it's always been my favorite weekly program. The thing that amazed me the most about the old Raw was the creative storylines that the superstars always got involved in. Today, they've taken a lot of the good things out of Raw and turned it into some kind of kid-friendly sham. Again, I'm sorry for complaining, I just choose the classic Monday Night Raw over the new, kid-friendly one. The new Raw is okay, though. It still has some talented superstars and some of the storylines are still pretty good. Thanks for reading my review. :D
  • Not as good as it used to be, but it is an awesome show!

Many people like to knock wrestling and say that it sucks or is not a good use of two hours. I say that they have not seen Monday Night Raw! As the red brand and the flagship program of the WWE, Raw has entertained millions around the world for over fifteen years. I have been impressed greatly by this show and even though it can get a little dry a times, it never stays that way for long. As a fan of wrestling, from my years as a child, to the here and now, I will always be a fan of the WWE and Monday Night Raw!
  • WWE should get rid of PG and Guest hosts soon

That's what I'm thinking, it was a good thing at the beginning, but now it's just painful to watch, just imagine last night, with Cheeng & Chong, they wasted a lot of useful time for creating another storyline, or having a REAL wrestling fight, not the joke of having just 10 minutes of wrestling, and the rest just talking.

There are a lot of interesting wrestler on the roster, but unfortunately, we have to see the same fighters over and over again, when Sheamus went to become WWE Champion, I was happy to see that titles can change hand to fighters that aren't main eventers, but fighters that want to make a name. That's what WWE RAW is missing right now, new storylines, new stars... And once again we will see a show worthy of being called the A show, right now Smackdown! has that priveilege.
  • Well I liked the show! Was cool. Found even where to check it online http://wwelivestream.blogspot.com/

I really liked Jericho vs Shawn Mitchael last man standing match. Gotta check it out. Rest of the matches were good too. Liked to see D-Lo Brown in the action. Hated divas, but well. Stephanie Mc Mahon and Batista angle was cool. Hope the RAW will continue this way.

Keyword:
    ecw extreme elimination chamber
    youtube ecw one night stand 2005 pt 9
    ecw one night stand 2006
    ecw boogeyman
    wwe smackdown ecw nottingham understaker
    wwe
    wwe raw
    wwe ticket
    wwe wrestling
    wwe smackdown
    raw
    live
  • Good wrestling show, But needs to improve.........

I used to like this show a alot, and I still like it but its going downhill fast. My favorie superstars are Chris Jericho because he is one of the best wrestlers in wwe and other wrestling shows, I dont care if he's Heel or Face. My other one is "HBK" Shawn michaels because hes just the best. Theres nothing I could say. They should bring back Rob Van Dam because.....he's a the best hardcore,tecnical,high flyer wrestler that wwe as ever seen. I think that the show has too much minor matchs and then the like two or three big matches. Overall: 9.5/10
  • An overall lack of competion has caused a lack of passion and drive to do better.

Wrestling swings like a pendulum on a clock from good to bad and back to good. The pendulum has been on the bad side for about a year or so now and occasionally will show a glimpse of good here and there. One of the main problems is an overall lack of competition so there is no big push to do better. Now that the company is on hard times so to speak, hopefully someone will get a wrestling promotion going to give the WWE the competition it needs to succeed. Then that pendulum will be back on its way to the good side again. I hope that for everyone that enjoys this type of entertainment that the day comes sooner than later.
  • WWE Raw features some of the best Pro Wrestlers in the whole world with lots of good action and such good storylines and drama. Each week is different from the last with superstars who perform live every week

I believe Raw is way better then TNA with Raw very good and unpredictable every week not like Smackdown or ECW where nothing huge might happen like a world title change with a match that wasn't announced yet and they got lots of great storylines and great superstars with great future stars like Ted Dibiase Jr., Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, Cryme Time, Lance Cade, and Santino Marella. There are always very great diva wrestlers like Melina, Candice Michelle, Melina, and Beth Phoenix. And always the main events like HBK, Batista, John Cena, Randy Orton, CM Punk, JBL, Rey Mysterio, and Kane all great reasons why Raw is the best Pro Wrestling Show in the World
  • no way out was cool lol

It is really gud i wacth this show live every time it is on,and i wacth all the ppv and when the ppv the time is really late becasue i live in the uk and it on live at 2.00 till 4.00am and i tried to keep my eyes open lol

i just wacth no way out ,lol ,luv the macth when triple hhh won the undertake and the undertaker it all time favourite off mine.and randy orton vs shane OMG have u seen triple hhh face when he did the rko last week live show amazingggg.and the raw elimantion macth when chris jerico did the code breaker and then ray did 619 and then edge did the sphere and pinned him that wasss coollllllllllll
  • The greatest sport in the world!!

Pro Wrestling is the greatest sport in the world. This is no single better thing in all the universe than the wwe. I watch every week glued to the tv to see what is going to happen next. Triple H, John Cena, Kurt Angle, and the nature boy Himself Ric Flair Whooooo! It can not get any better than that. As Ric Flair says. "Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going in the world today!! Wooooo!! If you have not watched wrestling check it out. You might like what you see!!!
  • Raw was allot better off with out hunter.

Ok reamber the two weeks of peace we had when hunter wasnt around.I hope we can get that back also i hope they will end the branch extion asap.Vince need to make more appartions.Also we need some wreslters from the the good old days like stonecold foley and such maybe not as wreslters just as a GM or something.
  • A good show to get hooked on.

If you seriously wanna know how I feel about WWE Raw, well let me just put it in two words-LOVE IT!

The storylines are pretty decent and for the most part, everything keeps going into twist and turns. I have watched this show since the beginning of 07 and I haven't looked back since. Im waiting anxiously for the return of John Cena, my favorite wrestler and I hope that he beats Chris Jericho for the WHC at Survivor Series. Well, that's all I have to say about this show. See you on other reviews and you can beat your butt on it.
  • It had its downtime and now it seems to be back on course

Wrestling has been around for awhile and after the Wwe bought out Wcw and Ecw it sucked for about 2 years. But after last nights Raw it is definetely back on course and it was the best Raw I have seen all year. Vince needs to keep doing what he is doing or he needs to end the brand extension
  • WWE RAW is a great wrestling show, except that it is on so late! I always fall asleep and miss the main event! I would rather watch WWE Smackdown!

7.4
    I really enjoy RAW as much as Smackdown! except that it is on so late. I like seeing Muhammad Hassan and all the people who come out to deal with him (Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, etc.) I don't know if it's just me, but does Triple H seem to talk a little too much? Last Monday I was watching RAW, and Triple H talked for a good 15-20 minutes. I thought I was going to fall asleep! Triple H hardly ever fights on RAW, he only talks! The only time he fights is at Pay-Per-Views. I am glad that Batista has taken his place as the World Heavy-Weight Champion!
  • WWE Raw is the "A" show within the WWE. It features the likes of John Cena, Batista, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, JBL, etc.

Raw gets better and better each week in my opinion, and is home to my favorite superstar, Randy Orton. If any WWE show is worth watching, it's Raw, infact, it's the only WWE show I watch these days.

The wrestlers on this brand are interesting to watch, and the storylines are great too. Recently Orton's "Legacy" storyline kicked off, and it's been very interesting seeing it play it, since no one sees what's coming, and if they do, they question themselves, much like I do. However, some of the storylines are just plan boring, like the JBL/HBK storyline they have going on right now. I mean I know what it will lead to, but it's just holding HBK back, and will cause JBL to win the WHC, which will cause ratings to drop.

The diva's, well... I don't really like the diva's of Raw, the only one that is fun to watch is Kelly Kelly, and sometimes Beth Phoenix... Ok, Beth Phoenix is great to watch ALL the time, I love the "Glamorella" storyline that's going on with Beth and Santino.

Raw also creates interesting characters for superstars, such as the "Dolph Ziggler" character, who has really proved himself in the ring.

I have no problem giving Raw a 10 out of 10.
  • raw is cool

i think raw is the best because it has batista cm punk jtg shad john cena hbk randy orton y2j jbl kofi kingston ted diabase jr micheal cole jerry the king lawler cody rhodes beth pheonix mickie james charlie haas candice michelle val venis rey mysterio shane mcmahon mr.mcmahon william regal melina chuck palumbo hacksaw jim duggan duece hardcore holly jamie noble jillian hall kane matt striker lance cade layla paul birchill paul london katie lea burchill lillian garicia santino marella stone cold steve austin snitsky rory mcallister ron simmons robbie mcallister edge undertaker sabu sandman tommy dreamer umaga big show
  • TNA is no match compared to this show!

I just love this show! I've been watching it since a little kid and I still watch it today!
    "But it's fake!" so? About 3/4 of the TV shows are fake!
    It's just entertaining and fun to watch. The storylines are awesome and totally funny! It's also interesting o.O Santino Marella makes me laugh my head off everytime he say something, which is a good thing. I love to see who will be paired up in the future and who's going to have a fued with who! The draft lottery every year is interesting too.
    The pay-per-views are worth the money and so are the events. I just absolutely love this show and TNA is nowhere near this show!
  • this the raw that i want not like in 2006.

with now wwe focusing on wrestlemania and both world champions on smackdown, raw is currently having no world champions. but i like the fact that orton is going after triple h or the other way around as both of them have personal issues between themselves.but having orton vs triple h is getting pretty boring considering we seen that like 10 times this year. its good cena no longer have the title but i pretty much chose him over Edge .i hope wwe would just unify the world titles and tag tigles so that only one champ could represent the wwe.
  • Raw is the number one best wrestling show ever! Better than TNA!!!

Raw is way better than TNA and Smackdown. Mostly better than TNA. I'll tell you why! Raw is the main show of the WWE. It always gives you what you want which is: Great matches, great rivalries, great wrestlers, and great Divas. They are so beautiful... Anyway Raw has everything a wrestling show should have.

Raw is the best in it's game, it has the most fame, don't mess with WWE because it will be your death T.I.M.E.
  • I love Raw and the WWE.

I love Raw and the WWE. It's the best wrestling show on television. i've been watching this show since i was a little girl and have never stopped. i was hooked from the momment i first saw it. i love everything about raw. it's the best show ever. i love the matches the fueds the wreastlers. it's awesome!!!!! raw beats all the rest when is comes to wrestling shows. it's one of my personal favorites. I can't wait to watch it every monday when it comes on. Raw is the best. i can't get enough of it. it's just really good.
  • A show with many inovative ideas.

How many programs on tv today combined real life with fantasy, not many. WWE is at the cutting edge. Having a hair match to shave a billionaire's head is one way to increase ratings that nobody has ever even thought of before. The owner, Vince McMahon is a genius. He makes his own fans hate him just to get ratings. The plots and story lines keeps the fans entertained. This is the greatest men's soap opera on television today. The interactive web site keeps the fans up to date. It also gives them a place to argue their points about their favorite wrestler. They can also play along with the show for prizes.
  • It's all about Eddie

“ I hurt myself today To see if I still feel I focus on the pain The only thing that's real “
    Johnny Cash – Hurt

As I woke up this morning I found these words still running through my mind not even twelve hours removed from losing another wrestling legend. I found myself in tears last night watching the memorial edition of Raw in memory of the Eddie Guerrero.

For the past year or so I found myself watching wrestling and being very disappointed with the product and what they’ve been doing with it. I’ve been wrestling a fan for as long as I can remember and it just seems like it’s just not the way it was before. Things like No storylines and the wrestlers they have now are not very good they lack many things everything from intensity to basic wrestling abilities. True wrestling fans will know what I’m talking about. We missed the good old days with no general managers and storylines that were developed not thrown together same guys wrestling each other’s six, seven times in 2 or 3 months of making an mockery of the wrestlers ability allowing one guy to lose a match five times under 30 seconds things like this are pathetic and it made the show so bad that it makes me almost feel like not watching it every time it comes on, but this Monday was different. It made me remember why I began to watch wrestling for the entertainment for the personalities. They gave us everything they have And when it all came down to it you never heard great complaints from the wrestlers like you do from other professional athletes, you know your football players who think they’re everything and refuse to play for the rest the year because they can’t get there way. There was no off-season in wrestling two hundred days of the year they wrestle because they loved it not because of the money. You hear a lot of criticism about wrestling from people who say that it’s gay and that it’s all staged but when it really comes down to it to wrestling appreciate their athletes more than any sport on the face the earth.

Last night you could see the pain on the faces of all the fans in the crowd because we all know that Eddie wrestled for us to entertain us and to make us happy and give us everything he had. This is what I’ll remember most about Eddie And this is how I know that nobody will forget him.
  • Simply the best

How do you review a show with so much history? with so much diversirty? You go back as far as you have to and remeber what it was when it first started and how it became what it is today...a cult phenomenom.
    A major Televison landmark. As you probably know Monday Night Raw was born on the USA network in 1993 and started out as a one hour wrestling show featuring superstars of the World Wrestling Federation ( what was the WWF now the WWE for legal reasons )Wrestlers as high profile as Macho Man Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, were major highlights of the show, as well as up and comers such as Shawn Michaels,the 123 Kid, Razor Ramone, and many more, who would use Raw as a launchpad for their career.

From the begining Raw was a show that displayed so many of these talents in the ring as well as behind the curtains. Color commentary from the likes of Bobby the brain Heenan,Gorilla Monsoon,Macho Man, and even Vince himself would provide with insight and detail of the action and drama as it unfolded before our very eyes. The main idea and focal point behind Raw was that it was not taped, but filmed live in front of an audience and that anything could happen. It was exiting and unpredictable the more it grew and grew into a larger scale production. Viewers would tune in each week to witness the continuing fueds between the bad guys, good guys, and all the weirdos inbetween. This was the first time wrestling had been broadcasted Monday nights nationwide on a major tv network. It worked well because fans of the WWF would especialy be drawn on after seeing the Sunday night Pay per view matches, they would crave more action, more drama and more spectacle.

Soon Raw would be rivaled by an opposing company know as World Championship Wrestling whose owner Ted Turner thought it would be a good idea to go head to head, putting his show at the same time slot as Raw, and eventualy 1uping them by making it debut an hour early. This era from 1995 - 2001 became know as the Monday night wars.

The WCW was hell bent on stealing and converting the WWF fans. Ratings went through the roof, as both companies battled to outdo the other at any cost. With the addition of many recently acquired fromer wwf wrestlers it looked like wcw Monday Nitro had the advantage and was succeeding in winning over the fanbase, but Raw was still a contender, and managed to innovate themselves. Raw continued to introduce push new fresh talent. Likewise Nitro would follow suit. The overall quality of in ring action and interesting storylines kept Raw going, even when the company looked like it was really suffering, top performers like Bret Hart, the Undertaker, and Shawn Michaels delighted audiences, though the competition remained stiff. In 1997 the wrestling industry was on the verge of revolution, tons of fans were enthusiasticaly watching Nitro instead of Raw. Soon Raw would take drastic measures and became edgy, over the top and controversial, where as Nitro would also crank up the heat but,extreme superstars like Stone Cold Steve Austin, and The Rock paved the way for what was called the attitude era of wrestling, with their brand of harsh language and intense physicality.

Raw pushed boundries, and explored taboos, often relying on adult themes and situations to get ratings, but the bottom line was, It was selling out the window. Ratiings were literaly shooting through the roof and soon Raw was back on top, and from that moment on it soared. Raw would go on to win the monday night war ,eventualy running WCW out of business and buying the company, and the rest is history. Raw went on to break major tv records becoming the longest running weekly series ever. It clearly cemented itself as the greatest wrestling show in the history of television.

Raw has given us so many unforgettable moments, storylines of all sorts, characters that were truely great and definetly not so great. How about when Vince Mcmahon's,limo blew up with him in it? or when Stone Cold gave the executives an un welcomed beer bath? or Kane finaly unmasked himself for the first time, or that horrible incident with an imposter Kane disrespecting a dead body. How about when Goldut gave Ahmed Johnson impromtu CPR, which caused him to rage. So many moments..so many great matches too. Weve seen oustanding proformances by HBK,HHH, The undertaker, Jeff Hardy, Steve Austin, The Rock, John Cena,Kurt Angle. Just about every wrestlers whose anybody has competed on RAW. What other show could pack so much variety into 2 hours? its got everything rolled into 1 complete package. Raw is an unstoppable force, and as far as I'm concerned will always remain the number 1 wrestling show on the planet. Bar none.
  • RAW dominant brand

RAW is the most dominent brand of wrestling it has been around for 15 years it has some of the best wrestlers around like jeff hardy, john cena, chris jericho and lots more. There GM is William Regal at the moment He debuted in 1998. In 2008 people recon that RAWS jeff hardy superstar will be most likely to take the gold this year. This year Mr.McMohan said that "the one thing we do on RAW is we put smiles on peoples faces. and we do it on a global basis".

RAW is the greatest brand out of smack down raw and ecw.
  • AWESOME!!

Fantastic show!! Great and started to get a lot more interesting and kind of leaving PG, but I wish they were in the point were more extreme fighting and swearing was involved to make it realer and a lot funnier
  • It's great, but is less better than Smackdown.

Raw is great in a lot of ways, like it has the best wrestlers. Wrestlers like John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Umaga, and much more. None of my favorites are on Raw. I don't even like John Cena, Shawn Michaels, and Triple H. 3 of the most popular wrestlers. The good things about it are that whenever Vince McMahon comes out, something bad happens to him, every time he comes out, DX comes and does something bad to him. Raw is still great in a lot of other ways, they have more extreme matches. Overall, I still like Smackdown better than Raw and give Raw an 8.5.
  • This show is GREAT

Raw is a WWE Show which was made in 1993 Which made The WWE On the MAP.7 years later SmackDown was made in 1999 But back to Raw,Raw has been on for about 18 years and it is close to having 1000 Episodes and is the longest running Episotic TV Show In HISTORY.On Raw and in the WWE You can find Entertaning Superstar's like John Cena,Randy Ortan,Shemas,CM Punk,The Miz and many more. As you know the WWE Champion is The Miz, the U.S Champion is held by Shemas,The Tag team Champion's are The Coore/Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater and there are many more champions in the WWE but i think that's basicly all you need to know about the WWE,for now by (Buff_Wing_Boy
    P.S I might of spelt 2 names wrong
    sorry..
  • CM Punk and Vicki

4.5
    I sure hope they get rid of this 2 soon Punk starts really getting on my nerves and AJ was even crazy way better than Vicki
  • bulling

. and randy .the shells. you tell kids that people should not bulling other kids what do you thank now that you and the boss has the shells bulling the other wrestings and daniel was a good person and would be a great raw champion i have watch all of wresting since i was little i am 65 now i want be watching you all with my grand kids now you all are just bulling people now we been watching the wresting that comes on sunday night if randy lean it it would be fine patty chapman and family

• Wrestling in all WWE shows is real. Nothing is scripted. WWE shows rock and Raw rocks the most

WWE Raw is the number 1 wrestling show of all time to this day. No other wrestling show beats the entertainment and wrestling we see every Monday Night on Raw. Sometimes, Raw is bought to our TV's live and some times it follows the two week schedule. Nothing is scheduled. WWE Raw is the only place to catch up with your facourite superstars such as Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Batista and more. Everybody has a favourite wrestler, mine is Orton. The superstars of Raw can really step up to the ring and demand challenges and title shots. When it comes down to wrestling for the title, it's every man for himself. Every superstar wants to hold the belt and the belt is only a sign of saying, "I am the champion". It's about being known as the champion and the top of the roster. Like I said, Raw is the very best wrestling show in the whole wide world and no other wrestling show tops Raw. Raw should be on TV.com's top lists.
  • The best Wrestling show ever. I've been watching raw since it began some 15 years ago.I have never missed a Monday night raw. I was had a knee surgery on a Monday morning and still had to watch Raw that night in the hospital.

The best Wrestling show ever. I've been watching raw since it began some 15 years ago.I have never missed a Monday night raw. I was had a knee surgery on a Monday morning and still had to watch Raw that night in the hospital. My favorite wrestler's are Stone cold Steve Austin because he does not take crap from anyone not even the boss. But my most favorite athletic wrestler is HBK Shawn Michaels, because he as some of the most exciting matches ever you don't have to like him but you have to respect his talent. So tune in ever Monday.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10