WWE Monday Night RAW

Monday 9:00 PM on USA Premiered Jan 11, 1993 In Season

goalkeeping-god

WWE Monday Night RAW Fan Reviews (317)

• WWE. The best real time show ever.

I HAVE TO SAY I HAVE BEEN A WRESTLING FAN SINCE I WAS 9 YEARS OLD. MY MOM STARTED US OFF WATCHING JIMMY SUPERFLY SNUKA AND HER FAVORITE RICKY THE DRAGON STEAMBOAT. TODAY I HAVE MY 2 YOUNGEST SONS AND MY 23 YEAR OLD SON WATCHING- WWE, RAW, SMACKDOWN, SIMPLY THE BEST. TODAY WE HAVE THE ROCK WHO BY FAR IS THE BEST LOOKING AND BEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME DEFEATING JOHN CENA THE FACE OF WWE. WE HAVE BROCK LESNAR RETURN, THE UNDERTAKER WINNING TWENTY STRAIGHT WRESTLEMANIAS. SHEAMUS THE WHITEST WHITE MAN I KNOW WINNING A TITLE IS 18 SEC. AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO ON. SCRIPTED, PRE-DETERMINED, I DONT CARE- I RATHER KNOW THAT THESE WRESTLERS ARE ATHLETES, ACROBATICS, AND PERFORMERS WHO IF EVERYTHING GOES RIGHT WILL LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY. BOXING, MMA, TAPOUT, REAL LIVE FIGHTING ALWAYS END WITH A REAL LOSER, A REAL WINNER, AND SOMEONE HURT DEAD OR DISFIGURED- THIS IS NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH HEARTS FEELINGS AND YES RESENTMENTS. I AM A WOMAN, I LOVE FOOTBALL, I LOVE THE WWE, I AM A NURSE SO I LOVE HELPING PEOPLE. LET PEOPLE LIKE ME ENJOY WWE- THOUGH NOT PERFECT, CAN SOMETIMES BE VOLGER- ITS AMERICAN- AND I AM FREE TO ENJOY A CONTROLLED ENVIORNMENT THAT ENTERTAINS.

TONYA BROOKS