WWE NXT Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on WWEBetween Seasons

NXT ending soon

mgerety

[1]Jun 18, 2010
    • level: 7

According to a source within WWE, I've been told that due to NXT's latest rating of 0.8, the show will be cancelled and the current season will end immediately.

However, it should be noted that many people in the back, including John Cena and Triple H, believe the show is helping the audience gain interest in the new talent, and that there is a possibility the show will continue until the end of the current season."

credit: rajah.com

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Crulex1369

[2]Jun 20, 2010
    • level: 26

mgerety wrote:

According to a source within WWE, I've been told that due to NXT's latest rating of 0.8, the show will be cancelled and the current season will end immediately.

However, it should be noted that many people in the back, including John Cena and Triple H, believe the show is helping the audience gain interest in the new talent, and that there is a possibility the show will continue until the end of the current season."

credit: rajah.com

They might as well just finish out the season.......or have NXT season one destroy everyone except Kaval and declare him the winner.

superfive9

[3]Jun 20, 2010
    • level: 4

Sounds expected, maybe season one and two will unite against WWE to make it more interesting, or they'll probably make both seasons a third brand

Jim856796

[4]Jun 23, 2010
    • level: 14
    I think NXT needs to be cancelled because of LayCool and their pairing with Kaval. Low ratings for NXT wouldn't have happened if Kaval were paired with a MALE pro such as Goldust or Santino. it was supposed to be an all-male competition, but some idiot who runs the competition bent the rules and allowed ElCool to turn NXT Season 2 into a steaming pile of crap. Next season, when NXT moves to another network, NXT Season 3 should be an All-Divas edition.

Crulex1369

[5]Jun 24, 2010
    • level: 26

Jim856796 wrote:
    I think NXT needs to be cancelled because of LayCool and their pairing with Kaval. Low ratings for NXT wouldn't have happened if Kaval were paired with a MALE pro such as Goldust or Santino. it was supposed to be an all-male competition, but some idiot who runs the competition bent the rules and allowed ElCool to turn NXT Season 2 into a steaming pile of crap. Next season, when NXT moves to another network, NXT Season 3 should be an All-Divas edition.

It's not just LayCool that's dropping the ratings. It's the fact that NXT sucks in general. It's the same as tough enough, only it'sscriptedand televised. NXT was always a steaming pile of crap, LayCool just added to it. And I also hope NXT 3 is all Diva's. Then the ratings will be so low that NXT really will get cancelled, because WWE isn't going to highlight any female wrestler on her wrestling, it'll just be her looks like always.

Edited on 06/24/2010 8:47am

JandSman

[6]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 32
    i personally love NXT it makes new talent interesting i wouldn't watch Percy Watson, Eli Cottonwood, or Titus O'Neil if it wasn't for this show. And there are some many great talents on the shows like the Nexus, Michael McGillicuty, Husky Harris, Kaval, and Alex Riley.

Deadnight-Majin

[7]Sep 8, 2010
    • level: 18

JandSman wrote:
    i personally love NXT it makes new talent interesting i wouldn't watch Percy Watson, Eli Cottonwood, or Titus O'Neil if it wasn't for this show. And there are some many great talents on the shows like the Nexus, Michael McGillicuty, Husky Harris, Kaval, and Alex Riley.
    I nearly always fast forwarded through the challenges, but I really enjoyed the matches and the promos. Whether they were good or bad (well, the matches were generally good), I liked assessing the new wrestlers.

Can't be bothered with the all divas season though.