WWE NXT Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on WWEBetween Seasons

NXT Season 2 - Official discussion thread

Jim856796

[1]Jun 1, 2010
    • level: 14

Wade Barrett was officially announced as the winner os Season 1 of WWE NXT.

And the Rookies and Pros of NXT Season 2 have been announced:

Husky Harris - Cody Rhodes

Eli Cottonwood - John Morrison

Percy Watson - Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)

Titus O'Neil - Zack Ryder

Kaval - Team Lay-Cool (Michelle McCool and Layla)

Lucky Cannon - Mark Henry

Michael McGillincutty (actually Joe Hennig) - Kofi Kingston

Alex Riley -Be Miz (already a pro for season 1)

Seriously, what were they even thinking of pairing Kaval up with two Divas? First of all, Kaval's pros aren't gonna be male wrestlers, and Kaval can only have ONE pro. Get Lay-Cool off NXT and replace them with an actual male wrestler. NXT is for male wrestlers only. I hope that there is an all-Divas edition of NXT. I'm gonna write a complaint to World Wrestling Entertainment managementabout this.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hurricane1123

[2]Jun 1, 2010
    • level: 34
    I've never seen Low Ki wrestle, hopefully this time someone the fans want will win the competition.

Jim856796

[3]Jun 1, 2010

Yeah, but the idea of a diva (or two) mentoring a male Rookie is not right at ALL. One of the following things can happen: 1. Team LayCool can get replaced by a male wrestler(like Jack Swagger) before the season begins. 2. If the season does go ahead with LayCool as the pro, expect their rookie to be eliminated firstor LayCool will be beaten down by the other Pros.

Edited on 06/02/2010 7:08am
    Edited 2 total times.

Crulex1369

[4]Jun 2, 2010
    • level: 26

Hurricane1123 wrote:
    I've never seen Low Ki wrestle, hopefully this time someone the fans want will win the competition.

Well, if WWE doesn't banned half his moves, he's just a amazing as Brain Danielson. But since this is WWE's "Kaval" and not the Low Ki/Senshi that I know and enjoy watching, my hopes aren't high. But I don't get it either, way it LayCool his pro? Isn't it a bit weird to have two ladies teach him about the Male WWE Wrestling world?

And hell yeah for Wade winning! Thank god it's not Otunga!

Jim856796

[5]Jun 2, 2010
    Yeah, the general rule is ONE rookie - ONE pro, not two or more. ElCool should be banned from NXT.

And Be Miz can actually get a second chance with his new rookie and the rookie he had in the first season jobbed all the way with a 0-8 record.

Nickylucas

[6]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 23

I believe N.X.T. will have a lot more views this season, after what happened lastnight on Raw.

JandSman

[7]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 32
    You guys finally start posting i was trying to get some activitiy in this board for a long time but no one was here come on guys now you post riduclous.

Hurricane1123

[8]Jun 9, 2010
    • level: 34
    I'm rooting for McGillicutty and Low Ki, but my God, I wish they had better names.

Jim856796

[9]Jun 15, 2010
    At first I thought ElCool were treating their rookie Kaval like an errany boy and on the June 15 episode, they have to treat Kaval like a baby even after his loss to Alex Riley. I predict that Kaval will be in a losing streak until he is eliminated by management because his pros are not male wrestlers.

Deadnight-Majin

[10]Jun 22, 2010
    • level: 18

Missed the premier, watching episode 2 now.

Kaval/Low Ki is epic, gutted he lost his debut! Hope he wins NXT. He'll move up to the main roster either way though.

Jim856796

[11]Jul 27, 2010
    I still don't even want Kaval winning NXT because his pros are divas and not male wrestlers, and I still think this pairing is a disaster to the male wrestling world. If kaval does win, expect him to pull a Harvey Wippleman and compete for the Women's Title.

JandSman

[12]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 32
    That kissing contest was disgusting

Jim856796

[13]Aug 31, 2010
    Unfortunately, despite my doubts, Kaval (The World Baby, the Man-Diva) has won season 2 of NXT. Now he can disguise himself as a woman and get a shot at the "Women's Title". Double-crossing ElCool should just go ahead and be fired from WWE. If only Santino has been Kaval's pro instead of ElCool.

I officially hate Kaval. And I officially hate ElCool, also. NXT Season 3 will be just as bad as Season 2.

Kevnay777

[14]Aug 31, 2010
    • level: 8

Jim856796 wrote:
    Unfortunately, despite my doubts, Kaval (The World Baby, the Man-Diva) has won season 2 of NXT. Now he can disguise himself as a woman and get a shot at the "Women's Title". Double-crossing ElCool should just go ahead and be fired from WWE. If only Santino has been Kaval's pro instead of ElCool. I officially hate Kaval. And I officially hate ElCool, also. NXT Season 3 will be just as bad as Season 2.

Man I love Kaval! But anyways I just hope that the season 2 ex rookies don't form a group like Nexus because that would be pretty stupid. Speaking of stupid I agree with you on season 3 of NXT. Come on do they want the show to be cancelled or what.

Crulex1369

[15]Sep 1, 2010
    • level: 26

Jim856796 wrote:
    Unfortunately, despite my doubts, Kaval (The World Baby, the Man-Diva) has won season 2 of NXT. Now he can disguise himself as a woman and get a shot at the "Women's Title". Double-crossing ElCool should just go ahead and be fired from WWE. If only Santino has been Kaval's pro instead of ElCool. I officially hate Kaval. And I officially hate ElCool, also. NXT Season 3 will be just as bad as Season 2.

Your real name would happen to be Mike, Alex or Micheal, would it?

Deadnight-Majin

[16]Sep 8, 2010

Crulex1369 wrote:

Jim856796 wrote:

Your real name would happen to be Mike, Alex or Micheal, would it?

Kaval rules. I kinda love LayCool too haha

I don't know why Jim can't see that they were easily the best pairing on NXT.

Jim856796

[17]Sep 8, 2010
    Goldust or Santino Marella should have been Kaval the World Baby's pro instead of a bunch of stupid female wrestlers who want to treat him like a baby all the tme.

Deadnight-Majin

[18]Sep 8, 2010

Jim856796 wrote:
    Goldust or Santino Marella should have been Kaval the World Baby's pro instead of a bunch of stupid female wrestlers who want to treat him like a baby all the tme.
    Why?

And I'll be honest, I don't think 'the World Baby' has much of a ring to it.