WWE NXT Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on WWEBetween Seasons

NXT Season 3 Official Discussion Thread

Jim856796

[1]Sep 7, 2010
    • level: 14

Kaval (The World Baby, the Man-Diva) was announced as the winner of NXT Season 2, despite my doubts that he will never win that season and therefore will never become the WWE's next breakout star all because his pros (ElCool) are NOT male wrestlers, because I constantly belittled as well. But I hope that Kaval, Michael McGillicutty/Joe Hennig, and probably Alex Riley as well ALL become the WWE's next breakout star. And now NXT Season 3 has started, and for the first time, it will be an all-divas season. The rookies and pros for NXT Season 3 are:

A.J. Lee - Primo Colon

Aksana - Goldust

Jamie - The Bella Twins

Maxine - Alicia Fox

Naomi - DoubleKelly

Kaitlyn - Vickie Guerrero

And despite this being an all-DIVAS season, two of the pros are NOT Divas: Goldust and Primo Colon. I hate those guys. Male wrestlers mentoring a diva rookie this season don't deserve this opportunity, this makee me think about how much a sex change costs. They should have been replaced by Maryse and Melina, respectively. And vickie Guerrero's rookie was initially the 6'9'' Aloisia (the female version of Paul Wight), or Isis the Amazon, but Guerrero fired Aksana before the season premiere and had to get a new rookie. In reality, Aloisia was cut from NXT because of a bunch of stupid erotic pics (which we all know are NOT very PG at all. Guerrero does not evenhave her own theme, so she shouldn't be on NXT, either. This season leaves me with more rookiesto constantly belittle. I still hope Aksana decides that she doesn't need NXT and she can be promoted to the main roster at midseason

Is it just me, or is NXT starting to get worse and worse? They dropped "Wild and Yung" and "Get Thru This" in favour of generic music that is better suited for the Divas. Crulex1368 is right, I am starting to hate NXT and hope it gets cancelled.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Deadnight-Majin

[2]Sep 8, 2010
    • level: 18

Jim.....nobody is making you watch NXT you know!

BundyX75

[3]Sep 8, 2010
    • level: 6

Jim856796 wrote:
    They dropped "Wild and Yung" and "Get Thru This" in favour of generic music that is better suited for the Divas.

They didn't get rid of "Get Thru This", it played during one portion of the show ... I want to say it was after Naomi's speech (After her great night). I don't mind that they got rid of "Wild and Young" because that sucked. Not that "You Make The Rain Fall" is any better. As for the show, it sucked ... it sucked bad! I'll be blogging about it (on my blog [The Z-Ranter - not TV.coms blogs) but I'll post that here later.

Crulex1369

[4]Sep 9, 2010
    • level: 26

Jim856796 wrote:

Crulex1368 is right, I am starting to hate NXT and hope it gets cancelled.

*Look's at own name* T_T...........words do not express my dissapointment.

dancingbeatle

[5]Sep 12, 2010
    • level: 45
    I heard that they are doing this because they feel the woman's talent is lacking. Any truth there? Just for the heck of it I looked up those pics, now maybe there are ones from a different site, but it must have been the something about them I mean she was wearing clothes in them.

Jim856796

[6]Nov 7, 2010
    • level: 14
    Jamie and Maxine were eliminated, I had wanted the Bella Twins' rookie (Jamie) to win the competition, but she was released from her WWE contract. Because of these eliminations and the terrible pros this season, I hope NXT is destroyed from within by some other divas (the real divas such as Melina, Gail, and Eve) and that absolutely none of the rookies win and this season gets thrown out altogether.

killerband55

[7]Nov 26, 2010
    • level: 5

plz tell me they're cancelling this show when season 3 is over right? (unless they somehow found a new network to air NXT)

Deadnight-Majin

[8]Nov 30, 2010

Rumours are going round that in NXT Season 4, Seth Rollins' (Tyler Black) pro will be......Michael Cole.

Please, don't let it be true.

Deadnight-Majin

[9]Nov 30, 2010

Tyler Black will not be appearing in NXT 4.

However, Michael Cole will indeed be a pro.

-XxAnonymousXx-

[10]Dec 4, 2010
    • level: 2
    It's obvious that Kaitlyn will win from the beginning. She has Vickie.