WWE NXT Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on WWEBetween Seasons

Update on what the winner of NXT gets

pitbull3

[1]Mar 3, 2010
    • level: 41

While WWE revealed a few more details regarding the format of NXT on last night's show, they have still yet to make an official mention of what the winner of season one receives.

There have been several ideas thrown around such as the first place guy getting a RAW deal and the second place guy getting a Smackdown spot but that idea didn't come across too well. There is talk also of having something along the lines of two winners, putting them on each brand as a way of not burying one of the brands.

nodq.com

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hurricane1123

[2]Mar 3, 2010
    • level: 34

pitbull3 wrote:

While WWE revealed a few more details regarding the format of NXT on last night's show, they have still yet to make an official mention of what the winner of season one receives.

There have been several ideas thrown around such as the first place guy getting a RAW deal and the second place guy getting a Smackdown spot but that idea didn't come across too well. There is talk also of having something along the lines of two winners, putting them on each brand as a way of not burying one of the brands.

nodq.com

So how is this format going to work? I know the pros are supposed to be voting for the wrestlers they think deserve to be winners, but when does that part of the competition start?

Edited on 03/03/2010 10:21am

Zhiner

[3]Mar 3, 2010
    • level: 16
    Having 2 winners is fine with me.Having them just being signed onto a brand,I don't think is enough because they can lose momentum ,and get lost in the shuffle,like what always happens within WWE.Maybe Give the 2 winners tag tiles shots ,or each a mid-card title shot on there respective brand.

I think there needs to be an incentive for the pros to get involved.Like Punk said,why should they be doing this ,and what do they get out of this?How about a pay raise ,and Mentor of the year trophy,or something...

Hurricane1123

[4]Mar 10, 2010
    • level: 34
    Well as of right now I'm of course rooting for Daniel Bryan, but I see Daviud Otunga's Harvard gimmick getting him far on Raw, and I kind of want to see Skip Sheffield, Willaim Regal's rookie, succeed as well. Heath Slater is also good to, but everyone else just kind of seems like people that will be future endeavoured in the near future.

Alanfangor3

[5]May 7, 2010
    • level: 2

The winner will get a championship match agains the champion of his choosing at the next PPV. So obviously Daniel is going to face The Miz for hisUS Title