- Shawn (Gavin) Spears
    - Vince McMahon's two limo drivers
    - Sgt. Slaughter
    - Ron Simmons
    - Ref. Mickey Henson
    - Matt Cappotelli
    - Victoria (Retired)
    - Hade Vansen
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pitbull3

[22]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 41
    WWE.com made the following announcement this evening:

Hardcore Holly released
    Written: January 16, 2009

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Bob "Hardcore" Holly as of today, January 16. WWE wishes Bob the best in all future endeavors.

pitbull3

[23]Jan 19, 2009
    question, is victoria retirng a story line or real? I want to know because if its real ill delete her from the cast thanks

telvisnostic

[24]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 52
    pitbull3 wrote:
    question, is victoria retirng a story line or real? I want to know because if its real ill delete her from the cast thanks
    Yeah she's done with the WWE.

pitbull3

[25]Jan 19, 2009
    ok, thanks

telvisnostic

[26]Jan 19, 2009
    You're welcome.

pitbull3

[27]Feb 20, 2009
    wwe.com has announced they released Scotty Goldman, all i have to say is Dammit.

pitbull3

[28]Feb 23, 2009
    The following is from WWE.com:

Manu released
    Written: February 23, 2009

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Manu as of February 23, 2009. WWE wishes Manu the best in all future endeavors.

pitbull3

[30]Feb 23, 2009
    Source: www.f4wonline.com

-- As announced this evening, WWE has parted ways with Raw Superstar Manu (real name Afa Anoa'i, Jr.). Regarding his release from the company - which was said to not be much of a surprise - officials were unhappy with his ring work, as well as his overall appearance, which led to his removal from Legacy. Manu had not been seen in several weeks, although the beginning of the end actually started on the last episode of Raw in 2008.

After Randy Orton grew tired of Legacy losing matches, he scheduled a test for each member on the December 29, 2008 episode of Raw; however, Manu failed to pass his test after he lost to the ECW Champion, Matt Hardy, and was kicked out as his former companions Rhodes and Sim Snuka turned their backs on him. Later, Snuka also got kicked out of the group, and the two quickly reunited. They planned to get their revenge on Orton and Rhodes on the January 12, 2009 episode of Raw, with the aid of the returning Ted DiBiase, but DiBiase betrayed them, and joined Legacy with Orton and Rhodes. Manu never appeared in a WWE ring again.

Following a tryout at Deep South Wrestling, WWE signed Anoa'i to a developmental contract in October 2006. Under the name Afa Jr., Anoa'i spent nearly two years in developmental. His stay in developmental was highlighted by a FCW Heavyweight Championship win on October 16, 2007. Afa Jr. defeated Harry "DH" Smith by countout (he was touring with WWE in UK at the time), to become the new FCW Heavyweight Champion. Afa Jr. would lose the belt to TJ Wilson on December 1, 2007 in a ladder match.

Anoa'i actually made his WWE television debut on November 19, 2007 at a Heat taping. Under the name Mai Tai Anoa'i, he lost to "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan.

On March 20, 2008, Anoa'i was suspended by WWE for violating the company's Wellness Policy. Reportedly, he attempted to cheat on a WWE drug test through the aid of a prosthetic penis He was caught and as a result, suspended. Soon after, company officials adopted a policy for all talent to drop their pants to their ankles in front of the assigned doctor when taking a urine sample.

At last year's Unforgiven pay-per-view, Anoa'i made his debut on the full-time roster under the name "Manu". He aligned himself with Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase, by attacking Cryme Tyme after their World Tag Team Championship match. Later that night, the three of them helped Randy Orton attack the World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk and Kofi Kingston.

Anoa'i, Jr. is a member of the legendary Anoa'i wrestling family. He is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Afa and brother of former Headshrinkers member Samu. Umaga's mother is the sister of Afa, which explains his relation to the SmackDown star.

pitbull3

[31]Mar 1, 2009
    During filming of a ringside segment featuring announcers Dusty Rhodes and Josh Matthews at Thursday's Florida Championship Wrestling television taping, the crowd erupted with loud "Colt Cabana" chant in honor of recently released WWE wrestler Scotty Goldman, who frequently appeared at the developmental promotion's shows. Apparently, the chants got under the skin of Rhodes as following filming of the segment, he asked the fans what they were saying. They replied "Colt Cabana," to which he quickly snarled back "he's gone." The WWE Hall of Famer also made a thumb hit-the-road gesture. pwmania

pitbull3

[32]Mar 4, 2009
    WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar "The Boogeyman" Marty Wright as of today, March 4. WWE wishes Marty the best in all his future endeavors.

wwe.com

pitbull3

[33]Mar 8, 2009
    (Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

As reported earlier, Marty "Boogeyman" Wright was released from World Wrestling Entertainment this past Wednesday. His release from the company looks to be a cost-cutting move - at least in part - as he was sent on the road last weekend, but only did a run-in. As noted several times, WWE's looking to cut costs everywhere and the idea of sending talent on the road for a mere run-in is a cost that would be eliminated.

While he had a very unique character that was very effective early on, everyone knew it wasn't a gimmick that was going to last. Following his return to ECW, he was pretty much used as an afterthought and rarely put on the house show circuit.

Wright was discovered when he sent in an application to the 2004 Tough Enough contest, where he and Daniel Rodimer were regarded as favorites as their tapes primarily aired during commercials for the show. After surviving the first day of eliminations, however, he admitted that he was actually 40 years old - five years over the competition's cut off point - and not 30 as he'd claimed. As a result he was cut from the competition. An official also cut a speech on him, saying you can't lie and make it in the professional wrestling business.

Though he'd been cut from Tough Enough, WWE officials invited him to come to their developmental territory Ohio Valley Wrestling for possible training. He trained between January and June 2005, making his wrestling debut on June 25, 2005. During his stay at OVW, he used to always tell Daniel Puder, who won, that if he hadn't have been kicked out, he'd have gotten the contract. In the end, he lasted much longer than Puder.

Wright got a huge push from the start, but constant injuries would often curtail his momentum.

His planned debut in the summer of 2005 was delayed when he hyperextended both knees and needed time to recover. The injury put him out until October of that year.

Wright nearly missed taking part in his first and only match at WrestleMania 22, a win over Booker T and Sharmell. The match was exceptionally short because the week before WrestleMania, he tore his left biceps at a house show. To explain his absence to rehab his injury, Booker T and Sharmell obtained a restraining order against Boogeyman, who actually had surgery that week to repair his biceps tear. He would not return until October.

In June 2007, Wright was moved from the SmackDown brand to ECW in the annual WWE draft. Following his move to the brand, Wright's matches became longer and he started to become more involved with the regular mix of stars such as CM Punk and John Morrison. WWE even put him in Fatal Four Way match for a shot at the ECW title; which he lost. On the September 18, 2007 edition of ECW, Boogeyman and Big Daddy V faced off in their first one-on-one match, which Boogeyman lost. Following the match, he was taken off the road as a result of another injury. He would not return full-time until over a year later in October 2008.

Wright was being used quite a bit in recent weeks, so his release from the company was a bit of a surprise. His last match with WWE aired this past Tuesday, a squash loss to Kane.

Despite his release from WWE, this is not the end for The Boogeyman. He was already taking independent bookings mere hours after the announcement of his release from the company. With his gimmick, he should be able to get a lot of work on the indy circuit if he wants it.

pitbull3

[34]Mar 9, 2009
    According to Mike Aldren of The Sun, WWE has released Patrick Brink (ring name Kaleb O'Neal) from his developmental contract. O'Neal was signed out of Maryland Championship Wrestling last June.

In December, Brink got heat from management because he added some tattoos to his forearms. However, according to his signed agreement with WWE, you need permission to do so - which he did not get. As a result, he was fined $1,000 and suspended for one week. However, after the fine, he started struggling financially as he was only making $500 per week. Brink informed officials about his money woes and they hiked his weekly pay to $750.

More problems arose this past week as Brink was late to an appointment for physical therapy which the company was paying for. Word got back to the office and they told him his recent behavior was unacceptable. They then informed Brink he was being let go.

Brink is the seventh name to depart from the organization within the past two weeks, following Scotty Goldman, Manu, Freddie Prinze, Jr. (creative team writer), John Carle (creative team writer), Afa Anoa'i, Sr. (on company payroll), and The Boogeyman.

pitbull3

[35]Mar 9, 2009
    World Wrestling Entertainment released developmental talent Ryan Braddock sometime in the last few days. Braddock, who has worked independents as Jay Bradley before being signed by the company, had done some enhancement work on the Smackdown brand but wasn't given much of any kind of television push.

Braddock, an Illinois native, was signed in December 2005. He held both the Deep South and Ohio Valley championships while working for those then-developmental promotions.

Braddock debuted on the Smackdown brand in August 2008. He was last seen on the brand defeating Festus by DQ before being wrapped up in duct tape and packing paper by Festus and Jesse as part of the "moving to MyNetworkTV" unspoken storyline during the final days Smackdown aired on the CW Network,.

In recent weeks, he had been doing a gimmick in Florida Championship Wrestling where he had been sitting ringside taking notes on competitors on a laptop computer.

(PWinsider.com)

pitbull3

[36]Mar 9, 2009
    World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Smackdown Superstar Kizarny as of today, March 19, 2009. WWE wishes Kizarny the best in all future endeavors. wwe.com

telvisnostic

[37]Mar 9, 2009
    pitbull3 wrote:
    World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Smackdown Superstar Kizarny as of today, March 19, 2009. WWE wishes Kizarny the best in all future endeavors. wwe.com
    That is just so sad.
    Edited on 03/10/2009 5:42pm

Cricketman_au

[38]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 10
    yeah he didnt exactly get a lot of chances to prove himself

pitbull3

[39]Mar 11, 2009
    Recently released WWE worker Kizarny has a new blog online on his MySpace page where he comments on his time in WWE in his usual eccentric manner. Below is the blog in its entirety:

Howdy ho ho ho ghouls and goblins!!! Your favorvite freindly neighborhood sideshow freak (ME!--- Formerly known as KIZARNY)! is back with my Revised Seizecond Feizucking Bleizog to answer questions and drop some road apples of wizdom and insight on the super high that is the Rasslin Universe! I just want to take a moment to thank the Rasslin Universe for your kind words and support for me both in the WWE and beyhond!!! I am not gonna complain or be bitter. I will simply prove myself even more as I am One of a Kind AND too stupid and crazy to ever quit!!! It is an honor to entertain you lovely humanz whether I am in a Smackdown ring or not!!! Heizeck Yeah I'm gonna take bookings! I am taking this rasslin-sideshow on the road!!!...

Btw I wasn't kidding in my Feizirst Bleizog when I told you that I suck at technology, I almost threw my laptop from my porch into the waves of Wizard Beach because just as I had finished typing my Seizecond Bleizog I hit the wrong button and poof... GONE!!! F&$#@ZZZ!@^%$^#^%#$$^%$&&^*%*&!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, deep breath... So 'Take two' here we go...

The good people of the Rasslin Universe have asked why WAS Kizarny in the WWE???... Weizell, let me just tell ya'll... Ever since I was an itty bitty lil circus run-a-way I have dreamed about one day being a WWE Superstar (And hopefully the WWE has NOT seen the last of ME!!!). I WAS in the WWE to cheizew bubble gum and kick eizaaaahhhh wait a sec, sorry, I was just having a Rowdy Roddy Piper moment. Now where wuz I? Ohhh yes... I WAS in the WWE for two reasons!...

REASON NUMBER ONE: GOLD!!! I like gold! Gold is good! I want all the gold to be had in the WWE Universe! I want WWE World Championship Gold! I want ECW Championship Gold! I want Intercontinental Gold! U.S. Championship Gold! WWE World tagteam Gold!... But for that last one I'll need a partner that I can stand (I am more of an animal person and am not so down with the humanz! Partners? Partners? Hmmm? Maybe Kamala? Heizornswoggle? HillBilly Jim? Eve Torezzzz? Or stand back!... maybe a Hurricane???). I even want Diva Gold! I am way hotter then that troll Maryse!!! Now I have the Opportunity to gun for all the Gold to be had in the entire Rasslin Universe!!! Muuuhahaha!!! RoH Gold??? American Dragon, I'd like you to meet Tullula Bella (My sweet, faithful finishing hold)... Colt Cabana, down the Dradle without a Paidle??!! I hear they gotz Gold over in Japan too which sounds delicious even though I'll be hungry an hour later! Puerto Rico Gold!? AAA Gold??? Vampiro vs ME winner gets the Gold and the pasos??? TNA Gold? How can Kirk Angel tap a guy who likes pain, silly???? Gold! Gold! Gold! I like Gold! Gold is shiny and I want it!!!

REASON NUMBER TWO: Theeee main reason yours truly WAS here in the WWE Universe is to convince Vinnie Mac to dress up as Doink the Clown and be my tagteam partner!!! I can see it now... Wrestlemania: Kizarny and Doink MacMahon vs The Miz and Morrison!!! Summer Slam: Kiz and Doink MacMahon vs Demoltion!!! Unforgiven: Kiz and Dionk MacMahon vs Edge and Vickie G!!! HHH can keep his sledge hammer! Kiz and Doink MacMahon will ride the rollercoaster of success as we hit all comers with rubber chickens and pet rocks!!! The whole concept reaks of pure genius (NOT Lanny Pofo) if I do say so myself!!! And I doooooo!!!
    And now, as the cabuuussss to this derailed train of brilliance that is my Seizecond Bleizog, I will give you something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue...

SOMETHING OLD: Once apon a time in the land of TN in the city of Memphis... A young Kizarny (Wrestling under the terrible name of Nicholas Doom) was facing the King Jerry Lawler. At the time King Jer's manager was Jimmy 'The Mouth of the South' Hart. Mouthy Jim was at rindside shouting advice to King Jer from his infamous Megaphone. I wanted to put a cork in the Mouthy Jerk so I lundged from the middle of the squared circle threw the ring ropes clawing for the Megaphone. Mouthy Jim flew backward in fear flying Megaphone over tea kettle into the first row! Mouthy Jim looked at me with distain as he was covered in fear and popcorn (Just the way I like my enemies!)... Nevertheless I had King Jer beaten to a pulp but took too long laughing at the Mouth of the South pick popcorn outta his hair so when I turned my attention back to the match I ate a big fat-free knuckle sandwich smothered in brass knuckles! Yummy!

SOMETHING NEW: Last month in front of my Rocket City peizeeps at a Smackdown Live Event in the fun-fun city of Huntsville AL yours truly earned a delicious victory over former ECW Champ Chavo Guerrero! I was honored to rassle Chavo even though he lied, cheated and stole throughout the entire match! But even so, at the end of the day Vickie G's nephew twitched like a fish in a boat with little cartoon birdies buzzing around his lil El Paso head as TullulaBella (my trusty finishing hold) and I tucked Chavo in nighty night all the way to Lalaland... 1...2...3 I was so thrilled that I grabbed Justin Roberts (WWE Announcer and Full-Contact Checkers Champ of Italy) up out of his chair by his tie and together we did a tasteful and skilled victory tango all around the ring! O'Lay!!! That my freizendz is why you need to attend the Live Events 'cause you never know what craziness will ensue!!??

SOMETHING BORROWED: Way back during the turn of the century in the year 2000 A.D. (After Dude Love)... I was set to have my first rasslin match. I had my knee pads, tights and eye liner---a rassler's essentials--- but no rasslin boots! Soooo my good ol' pal Captain Charisma himself, Christain (Then with the Brood) was kind enough to lend me a pair of his! These boots were the coolest, equipt with white Brood crosses on the sides and Road Doggs blood on the toes! I used those hand-me-down-boots to stomp many a muddle hole into many a bonehead! Thanks Christain! I still have that pair of Brood bootys stashed at my crib in Wizard Beach... Ebay, here I come!!!

SOMETHING BLUE: It was the happy-happy week Christain returned to the WWE to challenge that very dangerous yet very lispy Jack Swagger for his nifty ECW championship... After a long day of planes, trains and automobiles I finally arrived at my hotel looking forward to hanging with Captain Carisma at the hotel bar (maybe have a Shirley Temple drinking contest?)... As I opened my hotel room door I witnessed Edge punting Hornswoggle into the cold, cruel hallway. Edge was yelling, "Get outta here you filthy little beast!!!" Hornswoggle was half scared and half giggling---maybe what ever lil Horny had done to Edge was worth getting kicked in the turd cutter? Weird? What was weirder still was that Hornswoggle was wearing only a tattered pair of underwear and Edge was wearing what appeared to be Hornswoggle's BLUE jeans! The short pants fit Edge like a pair of Gay Pride capris... I am really not sure about the whole bizzare incident to be honest... Maybe the Ultimate Opportunist saw it as a way to finally wear the pants---however short they might be---in his shady relationship with Vickie G???.... Excuse me!!!

Theizanx for reading!!!

The Wizard Beach Wildman,
    'The KiZarnival FreiZeak' SiNN FeiZuckin' Bodhi

pitbull3

[40]Apr 28, 2009
    According to sources, Tyson Tomko was never actually released from WWE as we reported a month or so ago. Tomko appeared in a dark match prior to a RAW taping in which he worked against Paul Burchill. They went to an early finish as Tomko was injured. The basic gist of it is that he was never under WWE contract to begin with. Tomko in WWE at some point is very well possible. It's just a matter of healing a current injury. We'll post more on this in the next week or so here on the website.

Credit: wrestlinginc.com