This is the night that every wrestling fan waits for, the biggest and best ppv that WWE has to offer. And WWE does not dissapoint on this night. At Wrestlemania 20 history happens, Brock Lesnar and Bill Goldberg wrestle their last WWE match, Eddie Guerrero proves his victory at NWO was not a fluke, Chris Benoit does what no one thought he could due, win the World Heavyweight Title. So many matches were on this card and so many proved pivotal and exciting. The event was capped off with a Triple Threat match that brought MSG down. This event did WWE proud with a succesful return to Madison Square Garden and New York City.
1. United States Championship-Great job by Cena and Show playing the David vs. Goliath angle. I knew this match would be high on the card, but as an opener not too much. 6/10
2. World Tag Team Championship-Not too much here except for a few RVD spots. Would've been great to see the Dudley's win in their home city. 4/10
3. Y2J vs. Christian-Great match with good phsycology, but Trish came in a little too soon for my liking. 7.5/10
4. Evolution vs. Rock 'N' Sock Connection-Better than it had any right to be and got the crowd really revved up. The sight of The Rock and Ric Flair making fun of each others moves is a sight to see. 7.5/10
5. Evening Gown Match-It quickly becomes a regular tag team match except the divas wrestle in their bras and underwear. Waste of time that's only good for the eye candy. 2/10
6. Cruiserweight Open-Why give the champion the #10 spot? If they would've made him start at #1 it would have been a lot more interesting. Very boring. 3/10
7. Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg-I would've much rather had the rumored "no contest" finish. This was more a strength test than a wrestling match. Both men were planning to leave WWE after the match and they wrestled as though they didn't care anymore.
8. WWE Tag Team Championship-Worst match of the night to say the least (divas match doesn't count) 1/10
9. Women's Championship-Couldn't amount to anything since it was almost 5 minutes at the most. Given 10, this could've at least decent. 3/10
10. WWE Championship-Great match with the only problem being it was five minutes too short. When Ric Flair and Bret Hart wrestle these kinds of matches, they are given 30 minutes to please the crowd. Near classic. 8/10
11. Undertaker vs. Kane-My first thought on Taker when he first walked out was that he looked like Desperado. He should've rode out on a horse! Return was special don't get me wrong, but his match on the other hand was mediocre at best. 6/10
12. World Heavyweight Championship-What a match! Track this down if you haven't seen it! Performances of all three men were absolutly phenomenal and Benoit raising the title and the end was the only way to go. Easily the best three way in a while. 9/10
Overall Wrestlemania XX was a good PPV that was worth the money. Four great matches and Benoit finally winning the big one make this event a must-buy.
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!