WWE Velocity

Spike TV (ended 2006)

WWE Velocity Fan Reviews (11)

• Velocity like Heat is a B show. A place for WWE to display the second rate superstars.

6.9
    Velocity like Heat is a B show. A place for WWE to display the second rate superstars but very often they have top stars like Beniot and Matt Hardy. Velocity is one hour of mix and match, mix of the storylines from Smackdown and match for… well you know.

I never watch the storylines or the extra’s on Velocity as I already know what is going on so it’s just match watching for me. Every so often they have one hell of a match on Velocity and one main event they had was Beniot vs Regal and that match was off the chart. There was blood flowing from both Beniot and Regal and watching the moves and skill set of each star goes to show how they got into this business.

The best part of Velocity is that you get to see the cruiserweight action and there are some good matches in there. Supercrazy and some of the other cruiserweight stars can pull off some excellent moves.

Sadly in the end Velocity was cancelled because of two reasons. The first being, to free up resources in the re-launch of ECW and the other being the fall in rating.