X Games

ESPN Premiered Aug 04, 2005 Between Seasons

thefanof

X Games Fan Reviews (5)

• I can do that..

With my hands, legs, and head tied behind my back, I can do all those things. a McDonald’s twist, 5000, skip, crunch, break the thing, grind, 360+, bounce, slide, around the horn, through the hoop, upside-down, side to side and sideways, inverted, and kiss my shiny metal ass. It is a good show though.
  • Nobody knows I watch this!

I really like extreme sports. My favorite discipline is skateboarding. Sandro Dias is awesome. Before, Tony Hawk was made famous by performing the first ever 900. Now, Sandro Dias pulls of the move almost every time he performs. Everyone has their own opinion regarding this sport. I just happen to like it. The excitement it brings is great. Other disciplines: Skating, Moto-X, Snowboarding, Skiing, Surfing, and more.
  • GREAT!!!!

BEST ON TV!!! WATCH EVERY YEAR SINCE FIRST YEAR.
  • X = Extreme, I believe that!

The X Games is a competition where the best of the best in extreme sports push their skills to the limit for glory. Whether it may be jumping a 70-foot gap in Skateboard Big Air, the attempt to pull off the fabled triple tail whip on a BMX bike, or pulling off a double backflip on a motorcycle, there is nothing in this contest that doesn't have an extreme factor to it. So if you enjoy high-speed death-defying insanity, or if you just like extreme sports in general, then the X Games is the sports show for you. One more thing, children, do not try those stunts at home.
  • THE X GAMES ROCK!

The X Games since I started watching them have been off the chain! My favorite disipline is Moto-X. Last year, "Huck-A-Chuck" Chuck Carothers pulled off the first EVER body variel which he dubbed the Carolla. He grabs the seatgrab hole and then, lets go and spins 360 degrees and then, grabs the seatgrab hole again and gets back on the motorcycle. INSANE! However, Travis Pastrana will be there to try and beat him. He has a DOUBLE BACKFLIP! The X Games are the Olympics of Action Sports. So, if you like extreme sports, watch the X Games on ESPN. Aug.4th-7th! This will be good!