X Forums

A&E (ended 2002)

X-Remix

hakudoshi002

[1]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 15
    Be on the look out for the X-Remix, apparently with upgraded quality video and sound.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

zorak950

[2]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 3
    Bah. I love X, but I'll be damned if they're going to make me pay for it twice. The original release is just fine until I get rich.
    Edited on 11/15/2006 1:07pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Leu-kun

[3]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 6
    No thanks, I already borrowed the entire DVD colection and I must say that this anime is kinda boring, how the plot develops is somewhat... not that smart I hope it gets better...

leofiregod

[4]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 7

Leu-kun wrote:
    No thanks, I already borrowed the entire DVD colection and I must say that this anime is kinda boring, how the plot develops is somewhat... not that smart I hope it gets better...

Are you sure you watched X? It was definitely smart. One of the best stories I've ever seen. They expanded the story so much by doing the series. The movie told the same story in 90 minutes, but the series took 13 hrs to flesh the story out more.

sesho2022

[5]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 47
    leofiregod wrote:

Leu-kun wrote:

Are you sure you watched X? It was definitely smart. One of the best stories I've ever seen. They expanded the story so much by doing the series. The movie told the same story in 90 minutes, but the series took 13 hrs to flesh the story out more.

I wonder if Leofiregod watched the movie, instead of the series. The movie didn't get good reviews.