X

A&E (ended 2002)

X Fan Reviews (9)

• Two opposing forces battle to decide the fate or Earth and all those living on it. Kamui must decide which side to fight for. A nice character driven show with a somewhat disappointing ending that fits the story but was not as intense as I had hoped.

This show kind of reminded me of the Matrix; people jumping around from building to building, fighting a secret fight to decide the fate of everyone on Eath. It had interesting characters and a decent plot. It was nice getting to know each character a little more with each being the focus of at least one episode.

It was also interesting to see the battles between opposing teams members. Each person had a unique power of theirs and it was fun to see why they are the way they are. X also poses some interesting questions about doing what is right for the future or for those we know and care about now.

While it was an enjoyable show, I was a little disappointed with the climax. The final showdown was not as intense as I had hoped but the way things wrapped up at least made sense within the context of the story.