Xena: Warrior Princess

Path of Vengeance

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 12, 2001 on

• An Eve-il Past!

6.9
    Path of Vengence-When Eve returns to make amends for her past, she is captured by the Amazons and sentenced to execution unless Xena and Gabrielle can save her.

A decent episode that gets it's point across well. But what annoys me about this episode of how gulliable Varia and the Amazons for that matter. In the season premiere, the Amazons wanted Ares dead and he was attacking their people and now his their ally all of a sudden? Anyway, the flashback scenes were good with the fight scenes with the Romans and Amazons being well choregraphed. Also the fight scenes between Gabrielle then Xena against Varia were also a plus. But I was rather annoyed by Ares' invovlement in story. He's appearence in this episode was pointless and all he did was taunt Xena, nothing we haven't seen before. Adrienne Wilkinson makes her final appearence as Eve and does a fine job. Her character feels full circle at this point and served her purpose. All and All, just you run of the mile episode, nothing too special.