Xena: Warrior Princess

Ten Little Warlords (2)

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 18, 1996 on

• The God of War gets fired!!!

Ten Little Warlords-Trapped in the body of Callisto, Xena must help a mortal Ares recover his sword and restore him as the god of war. If she doesn't mortals will not be able to control their anger and she'll never recover her own body.

Still in Callisto's body, Gabrielle and Joxer still are getting us to the change. You would think Ares would put Xena back in her body, things get more ususal when innocent people start acting like warlord and warlords start acting nice!!! The problem is Ares is mortal and someone has stolen his sword which holds his power. Now Xena must help Ares, but it won't be easy when Sisaphis returns and there are 10 warlords in the way. I like Ares when he was mortal, Kevin Smith has great comedic timing, and Hudson continues to impress as Xena. It's also great character development for Ares, as he gets a taste of what humanity is like and what it's like to have true feelings. To bad all that knowledge is thrown out the window when he becomes a God again. I also enjoyed Gabrielle and Joxer going crazy when chasing the supposed monster. All in All, this is great episode and the first where Ares loses his godhood!!