Xiaolin Showdown

Chucky Choo

Aired Saturday 9:00 AM Feb 11, 2006 on The WB

• A blast from Dojo's past returns.

The monks find a new shen-gong-wu, the Kuzusu Atom. Capable of vaporizing anything the user wants at will, it is certainly a power shen-gong-wu, probably one the most powerful, along with the Sapphire Dragon and Sands of Time. However, Jack (as usual) comes and using the power of the Thorn of Thunderbolt and Silk Spitter attempts to defeat the heroes. However, little does he know the shen-gong-wu (among others) he bought were fake. He vows revenge against the person/dragon who sold him the fake wu-a con dragon named Chucky Coo. He comes to the temple to redeem himself, but are his motives truely sincere? Especially when Dojo is kidnapped?
  • nice

After learning a con dragon named Chucky Choo sold fake Shen-Gong-Wu to them, Wuya, Jack, and Cyclops vow revenge on him. Kuzusu Atom This Shen-Gong-Wu allows its user to vaporize thier enemies at will. Dojo can do good Yo Yo tricks like Loop the Loop 3-leaf Clover Loop the Spinner Gravity Grip Around the World and Walk the Dog. so overalll sweet episode i feel bad they dont show a season 4 but theres always a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so hpefully there will be a season 4 but who really knows the peop;e who make this show? maybe or mybe not? dun dun dun!
  • Dojo's distant relative comes to visit, and things start to go haywire, and we finally find out why Dojo despises Chucky Choo so much.

This episode was funny, kind of silly, a little bit touching, and sort of weird. Dojo's relative, Chucky Choo, comes to visit and has fake Shen Gong Wu that affect the whole episode. Dojo also has his first Xiaolin Showdown, but terribly loses. It's kind of touching because Dojo despises Chucky for stealing the family Yo-Yo, but Chucky supposedly gives Dojo the yo-yo back, [which turns out to be fake] and they Dojo forgives Chucky. It's funny because it turns out the the Xiaolin Showdown that Wuya had against Dojo, the Shen Gong Wu were fakes that she won. All in all, I give this episode an 8 out of 10.
  • Silly, but still good. Dojo and the monks encounter an old friend of Dojo's who 'used to' be a con-dragon. But the encounter becomes regrettable when Chucky's past cons to Jack and Wuya get him on their hit list.

7.1
    If you can get over the fact that this episode is really just a filler, then you'll enjoy it. You see, I have a rule before I judge a cartoon episode: Always see it a second time before a final decision, as I find that I'm too critical the first time I watch. This was one of those times.

This episode was funny, friendly (without making you want to vomit) and still delivered a somewhat decent (though still sparse in comparison) amount of action to the field.

I'll start with the negatives first for the sake of novelty. First was Jack's somehow increased stupidity; the 'I can't see you' trick will work on a toddler but not a teen criminal, no matter how dense.
    Next was the lack of a bigtime villain; I know Bean wouldn't have worked here, but Chase has had maybe three appearances in this season and I'm starting to forget about him.
    And how could there be a showdown from the Orb of Tornami if it was supposedly a fake? That undermines a whole lot of Showdown rules, I'm sure. I need my own Xiaolin Rulebook.

Other than that, it was good. Cyclops sticking his hands up in surrender (not knowing that he had the advantage) was hilarious, especially since Wuya had to explain to him that fact. And Dojo's 'no good yo-yo thief!' line was pretty funny, too. I don't know why; it just sounds funny coming from a mystical dragon.
  • Ugh!!!!!

3.7
    I Hated this episode! Nothing seemed to happen! I hated Chuck's character. He was funnier when he was just a figure in Dojo's story. The fight was dumb and the story didn't move anywhere! I'm dissapointed, since this is the first new episode in a long time! What a waste!
  • New wu Kuzusu Atom

• Just another ordinary xiaolin showdown. Not good but not bad either. (or was i just to sleepy to notice?)

Woah. BORING! OK, not trying to be rude, but i was either to bored or to tired to notice. Hey I DID stay up to 3:30am or something like that then got up at 7:00am and watched tv. OK, i know you are all wondering about me getting to stay up that late but i do it every night i stay up til like 1:00am every night.(homeschooled.) Oops, got off topic for a while there, Anyway, I don't really care for this episode and i don't mind if you all like it or not, i am in beetween somewheres, asleep. ( -_- zzZZ )
  • A new dragon (Chucky Choo) who sells fake Wu comes to the Temple and is rivals with Dojo. Wuya, Jack and Cyclops come to make Chucky pay, and Wuya at the end believes that she vaporized all the Wu, when she really didnt. Score one for Xiaolin monks.

7.7
    Chucky Choo was another episode about Dojo. I thought the episode was okay, not the best Ive seen but definatly not the worst.

I thought it was kinda weird how Kimiko flipped out at Jack when they were in the water, but it was funny in the end. Jack had new robots, which were higher grade than what he usually has (why am i even noticing this??).

Chucky Choo (the dragon) got on my nerves, i hope this is the last that we see of him. I thought Dojo was the last dragon alive because Chase Young wanted him for soup a little while back (i think they mentioned something like that in Master Monk Guan) but apparently not.

Chucky Choo said that Wuya wouldnt bother them for a while because she "vaporized" all the Wu. I have a feeling that that statement was just to have a happy ending, I think Wuya and the others on the Heylin side will be back soon enough. All in all, this episode was okay.
  • well i think the show is great the characters are great the story line is great

i have s1 and s2 ot my computer and the 8 episodes of s3 but can someone tell me where i can get do download the new episode?
    please tell me cuz i\'m a big fan of the cartoon and i dont\'wanna stop now
    p.s.:than you for the info !!!
  • This episode was great and it was a nice come back. The action scene in the beginning was perfect. With the dolphins and stuff GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i love that the producers and writers are making plots out of little things mentioned.

This episode was great and it was a nice come back. The action scene in the beginning was perfect. With the dolphins and stuff GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i love that the producers and writers are making plots out of little things mentioned. That is very productive. Chucky is a nice character to and he is the new temple dragon also.ANDDDD we actually saw Dojo and Wuya face off. Overall great episode.
  • I'm really biased, but I thought this episode was fantastic!

This episode had everything I love. Good action scenes, funny lines, a lesser-used character in a more pivitol role. Plus, Wuya actually did something villainous, and wasn't just a joke or severely absent in the episode.

I probably would have hated this episode indefinetly if not for Wuya. She brought alot of charm and wit to the end. (Though I felt she was fooled way too easily. Why would she have 'accidentily' fried the Wu and just walked off?)

Dojo vs. Wuya? Now there's a showdown we NEVER thought we'd see. (Considering in season 1, they were the "Shen Gon Wu detectors" for their respective teams and neither really did much otherwise, until Mala Mala Jong of course.)

Chucky Choo was voiced by Maurice LaMarche, doing a Jon Lovitz impression. This character was okay, he was supposed to be slimy and clever but he didn't really come across as such, atleast to me. I thought the writer was trying to hard with him or something.

So yeah. Wuya was awesome in this, but everything else was sub-par.

It's good to be a Wuya fan.