Xiaolin Showdown Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

ATTENTION: 'XS' is officially returning with 'Xiaolin Chronicles'!

Silver_Sword_14

[1]Apr 4, 2012
    • level: 42

Great news, everyone! Almost six years after the end of Xiaolin Showdown, I'm proud to report that Christy Hui (the creator) is hard at work on a successor series entitled Xiaolin Chronicles! Here's what been revealed so far:

- Tara Strong (voice of Omi) posted a piece of the script from an upcoming episode via twitter and also confirmed to a fan that the show "shall ride again."

- Unfortunately, Grey Delisle will not return as Kimiko; Jennifer Hale ("Katnappe") will take over. Jack Spicer and Chase Young also have different voice actors... Tara Strong as Jack Spicer? Hmm...

- The new series is being produced by a 2D/3D/Flash animation company in Los Angeles, CA called Actionfliks.

- Xiaolin Chronicles will make its debut in Spring 2013, but for now, a three minute(!) clip has surfaced here. Omi and Chase Young start a Xiaolin Showdown (which boasts some really cool CGI) while Jack Spicer attempts to steal a Shen-Gong-Wu.

It looks like the show's legacy will remain intact even though some of the great voice actors won't be back. I'll be sure to update with more when it becomes available.

In the meantime, rejoice XS fans!!!

Edited on 04/04/2012 2:15am
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

syrusfan

[2]Apr 4, 2012
    • level: 38

Well I'm glad it is coming back. Jack's new voice is going to take some getting used to though.

sacora9

[3]Apr 14, 2012
    • level: 7
    I do agree about the voice comment. Jack's voice seems very high pitched but I am to excited to care much^^ I hope some more information about the series will be coming out soon.

Kell-El_Bakura

[4]Apr 30, 2012
    • level: 4
    Oh my GOD!!!!! I really can't believe it!!! I want to watch the episodes so badly because I miss Xiaolin Showdown. But unfortunately, I couldn't find new videos. So, maybe I'll just wait for it. And maybe when it airs on television, I might need to get used to the new voices of certain characters. But you know, it doesn't matter. What matters most is that Xiaolin Showdown shall ride again with more exciting adventures, more Shen-Gong-Wus, and best of all, more awesome Kung-Fu fights, quirks, & good teamwork from our Xiaolin Dragons!!!

Thank you for the good news! I felt really good after waiting for Xiaolin Showdown to come back. It really means a lot.

vlad45

[5]Jun 17, 2012
    • level: 9

SOmebody, SOMEBODY has to have a working link to this clip, I have been scouring every inch of the net.

JeffreyPhoumy

[6]Jul 12, 2012
    • level: 1

Jack has somewhat already of a high pitched voice. I can already hear Wuya making fun of Jack.

mysticbeam

[7]Jul 14, 2012
    • level: 11

Thank You!

im so happy to hear this

BringinXSBack

[8]Aug 4, 2012
    • level: 11

Well who would've thought they would do it. I'm so pumped/excited. Can't wait!

BenikiC

[9]Oct 25, 2012
    • level: 5

Can't wait for it! If anybody here wants to follow an already-active fanbase, feel free to check out Tumblr here.