Xiaolin Showdown Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Does anyone still post on this board?

SheWolf

[1]Nov 27, 2011
    • level: 1

I know the show ended years ago, but I recently re-watched the whole series on YouTube. I forgot how much I loved it! I wish more people knew about this show. Any fans left?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Egg_Bomb

[2]Jan 25, 2012
    • level: 4

Xiaolin Showdown all the way! It's just too bad that Xiaolin Showdown has such a small fanbase. Numbers are power, and the more there is, the more CW will actually consider bringing this show back. I've recently seen a petition to bring back Xiaolin Showdown, and out of 100,000 there is only 560 signatures. Let's just face it, it's not coming back, guys.

pokemonmonmon

[3]Feb 6, 2012
    • level: 5

unfortunately egg bomb is correct. not top mention money talks not petitions. if people bought enough merchandise the shows return is possible but it wont come back. at least it had a good run and a proper ending

as far as posting on this board goes, there was some activity here last year or 2 years ago but it was mostly a certain number of people here were bullying some teenage girl, so someone stood up for her, then there was this big blowout which resulted in alot of people getting banned and eventually the board died for good...

BringinXSBack

[4]Aug 4, 2012
    • level: 11

I used to post on here but I wanted to bring all the Xiaolin Showdown fans together on one site, specifically for XS, so I madehttp://www.xiaolinshowdownfansite.com/ for all XS fans to come together and discuss, watch and post about the showLaughingCheck it out!

BenikiC

[5]Oct 25, 2012
    • level: 5

I would post here all the time back in 2008! Actually, the news about Xiaolin Chronicles is what made me log in to tv.com for the first time in years. I find it somewhat ironic that we used to talk about XS making a comeback back then and it never came, and now years later that it's returning the board is pretty threadbare. (Aw..) I can't wait for Xiaolin Chronicles, though! I'm willing to give it a chance (despite all the rumored name and voice changes).

jcoop134

[6]Nov 5, 2012
    • level: 1

Hi guys I'm a fan too! I got a quick question for you guys, please read my made up (fan made) Shen Gong Wu:

Name: Scurvy Kraken

Description: A green-yellow coloured metal idol in the form of an octopus with its tentacles to itself. It is roughly the size of a very small bowling ball. It eyes appear to be emeralds.

Location: In the wrecks of a sunken Viking ship at the bottom of an icy ocean, Norway.

Power: ???

I made up the basics for it, but I can't think of what it could do! I made up two ideas, but I don't know if their good enough. 1. A transportaton Shen Gong Wu, once activated it turns into a submarine, which can go much much deeper than the Silver Manta Ray and has a strong defence system. or 2. A battle Shen Gong Wu, once activated turns into a real Kraken, wich remains under the users control. If activated on land, it is smaller and moves agonsingly slow. Any other ideas. Please?

Edited on 11/05/2012 2:05am

alltimexsfan

[7]Nov 30, 2012
    • level: 4

BenikiC wrote:

I would post here all the time back in 2008! Actually, the news about Xiaolin Chronicles is what made me log in to tv.com for the first time in years. I find it somewhat ironic that we used to talk about XS making a comeback back then and it never came, and now years later that it's returning the board is pretty threadbare. (Aw..) I can't wait for Xiaolin Chronicles, though! I'm willing to give it a chance (despite all the rumored name and voice changes).

The reason for the lack of activity on this board is because everyone has emigrated to www.xiaolinshowdownfansite.com, granted the forum there isn't even as active as we would like it to be, but usually there's some discussion every few days.

What I find ironic is the fact that the rare few cartoons that make comebacks are those with huge product sales, and we all know how it was for the XS season 1 DVD, video games etc. It just makes you think is it the petition that brought Xiaolin Chronicles, or was it entirely the decision of Christy and co to bring the show back?

Agree though, April 2013 can't come soon enough.