Xiaolin Showdown Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Made Up Shen-Gong-Wu!!!

Wu-daiWolf

[141]Jun 2, 2011
    • level: 1

Ok Totally late but i was thinking:

1.The Anatomy Anklet- Allows the user to change around the body parts of opponets.

2. The nose of kusai- Allows the user to pick up on any scent of any living thing dead or alive.

3. Tremolo Rhino- Allows the user to have powers and tremmors and earthquakes.

4. The tounge tye chatter- allows the user to speak any languge.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jcoop134

[142]Nov 1, 2012

I've got one.

Kabuki Mask: Was worn/activated it grants the user the skill and agility of a Kabuki dancer. This may include walking without making a sound, standing so still many won't even notice you and gives you the ability to perform many acrobatic stunts. However, this is a drawback. The longer the user wears this Shen Gong Wu, the more "twisted" their personaility becomes. Wear it too long and the user will be driven completely insane, even after the Shen Gong Wu is removed. So, it is only recomended to use for no more than six hours.

This Shen Gong Wu resembles a theartre mask with a Kabuki face paint design upon it. Was activated and worn, it acts in the same manner of the mask from the movie The Mask, leaving the face of the userwith the Kabuki style face paint upon it, such as the one below:

jcoop134

[143]Nov 1, 2012

Sorry, the image didn't come up for my previous reply.