Xiaolin Showdown Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

The Screenshot Thread 6!

  • Avatar of XS_Master

    XS_Master

    [41]Nov 15, 2005
    • member since: 10/03/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,539
    Magnatoon wrote:
    Magnatoon wrote:
    I would like to make a request. I would like a picture of Jack with a tiny face and jack with his eyes popping out from the Heylin seed.


    Please.


    i'm sooooo sorry.. i didn't see that request....

    emm.. can be more specific on where that picture is.???
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MegaXiaolinBell

    MegaXiaolinBell

    [42]Nov 15, 2005
    • member since: 06/04/05
    • level: 45
    • rank: Swizzle-Bird
    • posts: 12,794
    XS_Master wrote:
    Magnatoon wrote:
    Magnatoon wrote:
    I would like to make a request. I would like a picture of Jack with a tiny face and jack with his eyes popping out from the Heylin seed.


    Please.


    i'm sooooo sorry.. i didn't see that request....

    emm.. can be more specific on where that picture is.???
    The pics in "The Demon Seed".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of XS_Master

    XS_Master

    [43]Nov 15, 2005
    • member since: 10/03/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,539
    MegaXiaolinBell wrote:
    XS_Master wrote:
    Magnatoon wrote:
    Magnatoon wrote:
    I would like to make a request. I would like a picture of Jack with a tiny face and jack with his eyes popping out from the Heylin seed.


    Please.


    i'm sooooo sorry.. i didn't see that request....

    emm.. can be more specific on where that picture is.???
    The pics in "The Demon Seed".


    yea i know what episode it's from.. just don't know WHERE in the episode..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kaibacorp_ceo

    kaibacorp_ceo

    [44]Nov 16, 2005
    • member since: 10/15/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 195
    Ooooooohhhh, thankyouthankyouOHthankyou, XS_Master!! *hugs* Now, lemme see what the next ep of requests I got... how 'bout "Hear Some Evil, See Some Evil". The remaining lists I have are all pretty long, so I'm stickin' with the shorter ones first. I need to watch more season 2 eps, though, considering I'm running outta requests... or something. Anyway, here's requests from "Hear Some Evil, See Some Evil", in order of appearance in the ep:
    -Jack in the rolling shield (front shot)
    -Jack calling for the JackBots to attack him
    -Jack smirking when Wuya says, "Or into the temple vault"
    -Jack running towards Megan (it's kinda an action-y shot)
    -Jack waving goodbye to Megan
    -Jack when he says, "Jack Spicer, dark Prince of the Universe!!"
    -Jack using the mind-reader conch (close-up)
    -Jack pouting after Wuya told the GuardBots to finish the monks
    -Jack grinning just before Megan comes in
    -Jakc grinning and holding out the Mind Reader Conch (widescreen)
    -Jack holding the Mind Reader Conch to his ear (widescreen)
    -A close-up of Jack when he says, "Fine. The game is..."
    -Jack watching Omi's thoughts above him
    -Jack leaning forward to dodge Omi's first attack
    -Jack watching Omi shoot the Silk Spitter at the floor below him
    -Jack looking confused while listening to Clay's thoughts
    -Jack running at Omi
    -Jack when Wuya yells at him after losing the Showdown
    Aah, long long list!! X^P Well, I appreciate (VERY much) that you've been getting all these screenies for me. ^_^ Thanx again!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fishinglover

    fishinglover

    [45]Nov 16, 2005
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 14,672
    i'm bored.
    lol i just felt like sayin that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of blader05

    blader05

    [46]Nov 16, 2005
    • member since: 07/04/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,789
    lol i think i kno why
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [47]Nov 16, 2005
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    im bored he's bored, she's bored everyone is bored
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of XS_Master

    XS_Master

    [48]Nov 16, 2005
    • member since: 10/03/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,539
    kaibacorp_ceo wrote:
    Ooooooohhhh, thankyouthankyouOHthankyou, XS_Master!! *hugs* Now, lemme see what the next ep of requests I got... how 'bout "Hear Some Evil, See Some Evil". The remaining lists I have are all pretty long, so I'm stickin' with the shorter ones first. I need to watch more season 2 eps, though, considering I'm running outta requests... or something. Anyway, here's requests from "Hear Some Evil, See Some Evil", in order of appearance in the ep:
    -Jack in the rolling shield (front shot)
    -Jack calling for the JackBots to attack him
    -Jack smirking when Wuya says, "Or into the temple vault"
    -Jack running towards Megan (it's kinda an action-y shot)
    -Jack waving goodbye to Megan
    -Jack when he says, "Jack Spicer, dark Prince of the Universe!!"
    -Jack using the mind-reader conch (close-up)
    -Jack pouting after Wuya told the GuardBots to finish the monks
    -Jack grinning just before Megan comes in
    -Jakc grinning and holding out the Mind Reader Conch (widescreen)
    -Jack holding the Mind Reader Conch to his ear (widescreen)
    -A close-up of Jack when he says, "Fine. The game is..."
    -Jack watching Omi's thoughts above him
    -Jack leaning forward to dodge Omi's first attack
    -Jack watching Omi shoot the Silk Spitter at the floor below him
    -Jack looking confused while listening to Clay's thoughts
    -Jack running at Omi
    -Jack when Wuya yells at him after losing the Showdown
    Aah, long long list!! X^P Well, I appreciate (VERY much) that you've been getting all these screenies for me. ^_^ Thanx again!!


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    woo hoo! more screenies! haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cobe2001

    cobe2001

    [49]Nov 16, 2005
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,512
    I might do screenies for Saturday's episode, but I don't think I will wanna.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fishinglover

    fishinglover

    [50]Nov 16, 2005
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 14,672
    cobe2001 wrote:
    I might do screenies for Saturday's episode, but I don't think I will wanna.
    aww whynot?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kaibacorp_ceo

    kaibacorp_ceo

    [51]Nov 17, 2005
    • member since: 10/15/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 195
    WHOO!! Thank again, XS_Master!! *hugs* Sheesh, I REALLY need to get a flash drive. I've filled up like 8 floppy disks with pics of mostly Jack-kun. I actually do have some of Rai and Chase, believe it or not. *pretends to look surprised* Well, since I just got a job, I'll be getting a paycheck soon (I think next week), so I'll prolly get a small one then. (I asked for one for christmas) Anyway, here's requests from the ep "The Last Temptation of Raimundo", in order of when they appear in the ep.
    -Jack looking down into the telescope
    -Jack when he says, "But we can use ours, right??"
    -Jack looking thoughtful before suggesting the Monkey Staff
    -Jack griping about how being evil is complicated
    -Jack grabbing his head after Wuya phases thru him
    -Jack sleeping at the telescope
    -Jack looking half-asleep after Wuya wakes him and he screams
    -Jack mock-fighting when he says, "No fight??"
    -Jack looking surprised when Rai leaves with the monks
    -Jack looking confused after saying, "Oh, that's what I thought."
    -Jack when he says, "But I get to keep the Monkey Staff, right??"
    -Jack when he says he wants to get his pronouns straight
    -Jack when he says his JackBots are in for a tune-up
    -Jack freaking when his house starts to come apart at the start of the Showdown
    -Jack when he's cheering on Wuya
    -Jack standing on one foot when he says, "So much evil, and an eternity to spend it."
    Wow, I've been requesting like nothing but Jack-kun pics. X^P Helps I like him a lot. Anyway, just as two side requests, could you get one of Chase from "The Apprentice" when he was rolling his eyes at Jack and Robo-Jack fighting, and from "The Sands of Time" when Mrs Cornhaven smacks the table and Jack leaps back and screams?? 'Preciate it. ^_^ And thanx again soooooooooo much!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of StarHenabi

    StarHenabi

    [52]Nov 17, 2005
    • member since: 07/09/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 355
    Can someone get the Reo Reverso scroll pic?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of XS_Master

    XS_Master

    [53]Nov 17, 2005
    • member since: 10/03/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,539
    here are your request cobe....

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cobe2001

    cobe2001

    [54]Nov 17, 2005
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,512
    Which attack is which?

    Cyclone Wind



    One Eyed Wind



    I only know those 2. What are these?





    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of XS_Master

    XS_Master

    [55]Nov 17, 2005
    • member since: 10/03/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,539
    kaibacorp_ceo wrote:
    WHOO!! Thank again, XS_Master!! *hugs* Sheesh, I REALLY need to get a flash drive. I've filled up like 8 floppy disks with pics of mostly Jack-kun. I actually do have some of Rai and Chase, believe it or not. *pretends to look surprised* Well, since I just got a job, I'll be getting a paycheck soon (I think next week), so I'll prolly get a small one then. (I asked for one for christmas) Anyway, here's requests from the ep "The Last Temptation of Raimundo", in order of when they appear in the ep.
    -Jack looking down into the telescope
    -Jack when he says, "But we can use ours, right??"
    -Jack looking thoughtful before suggesting the Monkey Staff
    -Jack griping about how being evil is complicated
    -Jack grabbing his head after Wuya phases thru him
    -Jack sleeping at the telescope
    -Jack looking half-asleep after Wuya wakes him and he screams
    -Jack mock-fighting when he says, "No fight??"
    -Jack looking surprised when Rai leaves with the monks
    -Jack looking confused after saying, "Oh, that's what I thought."
    -Jack when he says, "But I get to keep the Monkey Staff, right??"
    -Jack when he says he wants to get his pronouns straight
    -Jack when he says his JackBots are in for a tune-up
    -Jack freaking when his house starts to come apart at the start of the Showdown
    -Jack when he's cheering on Wuya
    -Jack standing on one foot when he says, "So much evil, and an eternity to spend it."
    Wow, I've been requesting like nothing but Jack-kun pics. X^P Helps I like him a lot. Anyway, just as two side requests, could you get one of Chase from "The Apprentice" when he was rolling his eyes at Jack and Robo-Jack fighting, and from "The Sands of Time" when Mrs Cornhaven smacks the table and Jack leaps back and screams?? 'Preciate it. ^_^ And thanx again soooooooooo much!!


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cobe2001

    cobe2001

    [56]Nov 17, 2005
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,512
    cobe2001 wrote:
    Which attack is which?

    Cyclone Wind



    One Eyed Wind



    I only know those 2. What are these?





    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of XS_Master

    XS_Master

    [57]Nov 17, 2005
    • member since: 10/03/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,539
    cobe2001 wrote:
    Which attack is which?

    Cyclone Wind



    One Eyed Wind



    I only know those 2. What are these?












    Heylin Power, Tsunami water blade ice



    Heylin Power, Tsuname strike water



    a combination of clay's sismiec (yea yea i can't spell) kick and raimundo in the back using "wind"



    "wind"



    Tsunami strike ice

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of roseduelist04

    roseduelist04

    [58]Nov 17, 2005
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 62
    I have some requests:

    -Some pics of Good & Evil Jack from the Life and Times of Hannibal Roy Bean episode, especially one of Good Jack hugging Evil Jack.
    -A pic of Hannibal Roy Bean wearing a cowboy hat in Treasure of the Blind Swordsman.
    -Jack when he said "I guess this makes me queen" from Black Vipers.
    -Some pics of Jack's cousin Megan from See No Evil Hear No Evil.
    -Pics of Wuya eating grapes from Oil in the Family.

    The pics of Good & Evil Jack will really help me with drawing them, especially the pics with Good Jack.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cobe2001

    cobe2001

    [59]Nov 17, 2005
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,512
    Cool, can you get me more attack pics?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MegaXiaolinBell

    MegaXiaolinBell

    [60]Nov 17, 2005
    • member since: 06/04/05
    • level: 45
    • rank: Swizzle-Bird
    • posts: 12,794
    Someone *cough*cobe*cough*

    Can you get these two screenies?

    Oil in the Family

    Raimundo when he was charging up his wind to chase after Jack

    Wuya when she was holding and using the Rio Reverso.

    Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.