Xiaolin Showdown Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

xiaolin showdown fansite.com

Will you become a memeber?

Evening_Haze

[21]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 7
    BringinXSBack wrote:

I was thinking along those lines too! I think we should message the old editors of the XS page(MegaXSBell, megasan3000, etc). I was also planning on telling some youtube people and fanfiction people. Deviantart wouldn't hurt as well.

Great, so would we just like, randomly send people messages?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

saylavee

[22]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 18
    Evening_Haze wrote:
    BringinXSBack wrote:

I was thinking along those lines too! I think we should message the old editors of the XS page(MegaXSBell, megasan3000, etc). I was also planning on telling some youtube people and fanfiction people. Deviantart wouldn't hurt as well.

i guess, but evening haze, join first

lady_god

[23]Dec 16, 2009
    well we cant randomly message people on tv.com cause we coudl get reported for spamming but we can do it with other sites

BringinXSBack

[24]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 11

lady_god wrote:
    well we cant randomly message people on tv.com cause we coudl get reported for spamming but we can do it with other sites

No I think since it's a legit message, we can get away with it.

Have you guys joined yet? It would be more fun with you all involved there too

lady_god

[25]Dec 17, 2009
    ill be joining this week because 2morrow s my last final and i wont have anything to do for 3 weeks. so yea lol (unless by soem miracle i get a job)

FlargFlum

[26]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 4
    Okay, here's something that's weird. I registered for it, but it said that I already han an account on it, but I never registered for it b4!

alltimexsfan

[27]Dec 18, 2009
    Evening_Haze wrote:
    BringinXSBack wrote:

Cool do you know any sites where we can contact them. It would be cool if we could bring them back for the grand opening?

FlargFlum

[28]Dec 20, 2009

Okay, I finally have an account on the site! and I put up a link on deaviantART.

TraverseTown

[29]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 24
    I sent the link around to a few Xiaolin Showdown friends I know. You should also post the link on Producer Jeff Allen's YouTube page or the Xiaolin Showdown FaceBook page wall.

lady_god

[30]Dec 20, 2009
    i put the link on gaia but i have to bump it everyday ugh lol

saylavee

[31]Dec 20, 2009
    FlargFlum wrote:

Okay, I finally have an account on the site! and I put up a link on deaviantART.

who are you on there? i am Wolf_Girl

alltimexsfan

[32]Dec 20, 2009

TraverseTown wrote:
    I sent the link around to a few Xiaolin Showdown friends I know. You should also post the link on Producer Jeff Allen's YouTube page or the Xiaolin Showdown FaceBook page wall.

That would be really cool if we could have Jeff join the site. There are a few more sites that we can track down XS fans and invite them to join the site to name but a few;

Fanfiction - Appears to be doing better than any other site with XS fans posting new fanfictions every day. Unfortunatley links to other sites are disabled on fanfiction but we can still give them the search terms "Xiaolin Showdown" and "fansite"

Youtube - Not completely up to speed with fanfiction but it still has a few XS fans here and there posting new videos, especially that XS The Abriged Series, which I highly recommend.

Deviantart - There may still be a few devoted fans here as there are hundreds of links to fanart when you search Xiaolin Showdown

Photobucket - Not as much as deviantart but still a few to be found.

Bebo - I am a member of a few XS groups and bands. There are more fans here whom we could give them a link to the fansite.

Animeatom - Has links to all 52 episodes but I don't know how to contact the people who uploaded them. Anyone have any ideas...?

At the moment thats all I know that the XS fans are still out there and if we all work together we can unite them all to join this one fansite.

Edited on 12/20/2009 11:28pm

FlargFlum

[33]Dec 21, 2009
    saylavee wrote:
    FlargFlum wrote:

The same name I use for everything. FlargFlum.

lady_god

[34]Dec 21, 2009
    FlargFlum wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    FlargFlum wrote:

sorry for the off topicness but your facepaint is cool i just had to say it lol!!

saylavee

[35]Dec 21, 2009
    lady_god wrote:
    FlargFlum wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    FlargFlum wrote:

sorry for the off topicness but your facepaint is cool i just had to say it lol!!
    yes the facepaint is cool ^.^ but flarflum hasnt come up on the memebers list if im not mistaken.

edit: nvm i sent u a friend request

Edited on 12/21/2009 1:26pm

BringinXSBack

[36]Dec 22, 2009
    • level: 11
    alltimexsfan wrote:

TraverseTown wrote:

That would be really cool if we could have Jeff join the site. There are a few more sites that we can track down XS fans and invite them to join the site to name but a few;

Fanfiction - Appears to be doing better than any other site with XS fans posting new fanfictions every day. Unfortunatley links to other sites are disabled on fanfiction but we can still give them the search terms "Xiaolin Showdown" and "fansite"

Youtube - Not completely up to speed with fanfiction but it still has a few XS fans here and there posting new videos, especially that XS The Abriged Series, which I highly recommend.

Deviantart - There may still be a few devoted fans here as there are hundreds of links to fanart when you search Xiaolin Showdown

Bebo - I am a member of a few XS groups and bands. There are more fans here whom we could give them a link to the fansite.

Animeatom - Has links to all 52 episodes but I don't know how to contact the people who uploaded them. Anyone have any ideas...?

At the moment thats all I know that the XS fans are still out there and if we all work together we can unite them all to join this one fansite.

Wow I didn't know there were THAT many XS fans lol Yeah I'm gonna send a message to Jeff as soon as I'm done this post

Lets see...I can spread the word around FF(I have an account and know a bunch of XS writers), I messaged lartlife(who does the Abridged Series) already, I have a deviant accont but I don't really use it and I don't know many people on it.

So I can work on spreading it those ways, but all help is much appriciated/needed

Evening_Haze

[37]Dec 22, 2009
    alltimexsfan wrote:

TraverseTown wrote:

There's also neopets. There's a lot of people that had xiaolin showdown related usernames and some even had their 4 pets named after each of the 4 main characters, but all those people seem to have quit long ago. There were also XS guilds (fanclubs) but all the members of them were pretty much the people that have been gone a long time. There are always other fans around though that I could tell. Although as I said before, since they don't allow off-site links, I'd need to tell people using an account that I wouldn't be afraid to lose. My friend said she's deleting hers, so maybe I can ask her if I could have it.

(BTW: I'm magical336 on there.)

Edited on 12/22/2009 1:30pm

Evening_Haze

[38]Dec 22, 2009

Alright, I just now looked at the site and I have two things.

1 Wolf-Girl: I love your icon! Kim and Rai!

2. Wolf-Girl and TraverseTown: I'm from NY too!

saylavee

[39]Dec 22, 2009
    Evening_Haze wrote:

Alright, I just now looked at the site and I have two things.

1 Wolf-Girl: I love your icon! Kim and Rai!

2. Wolf-Girl and TraverseTown: I'm from NY too!

Thanks (bout the icon) and what part of NY? i live in staten island.

alltimexsfan

[40]Dec 23, 2009
    BringinXSBack wrote:
    alltimexsfan wrote:

TraverseTown wrote:

Wow I didn't know there were THAT many XS fans lol Yeah I'm gonna send a message to Jeff as soon as I'm done this post

Lets see...I can spread the word around FF(I have an account and know a bunch of XS writers), I messaged lartlife(who does the Abridged Series) already, I have a deviant accont but I don't really use it and I don't know many people on it.

So I can work on spreading it those ways, but all help is much appriciated/needed

I am doing what I can at the moment to promote the site.

Fortunatley I had some positive feedback with people I asked on fanfiction.

Youtube have not gotten back to me yet though I asked a few people, maybe they haven't been logging in so they couldn't see my message (I know I never use my youtube account lol). Maybe if we post on a topic on other forums outside tv.com.

There is a heep of other sites for television and animation so we might be able to post a few links to the site here and there.