Xiaolin Showdown Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Xiaolin Showdown Season 4 Ideas By You!

gamerboy190

[1]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 18

There are numerous things they have left out from this great series. Here is your chance to write some episodes for Season 4.

Here are the rules:

1. No Fanfic. Just Submit story titles and ideas. Writing whole stories will cause this thread to be locked.

2. No Spamming. Spamming will cause this thread to be locked. Give constructive criticism. Don't sugarcoat it, but be very productive in your sayings and reviews.

3. Stay In The Show's Continuity. Don't create episodes that doesn't have any part in the show.

4. Have Fun. This thread is meant to be fun, come contribute your ideas!

Now on to the ideas!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gamerboy190

[2]Sep 17, 2006
    Post Ideas in Xiaolin Showdown Season 4: Made By You thread...my computer is acting up...

lan4756

[3]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 1
    either focused on useless stuff for charictor building on clay or kimiko, or raimundo and kimiko coming closer togeather.

srebak

[4]Sep 18, 2006

Rise of Evil pt 1:

When a new shen-Gong-Wu reveals it self, our heroes go to find it in a swamp, only to have it stolen by Jack Spicer. But soon Jack Spicer is greeted by a supernatural being, who needs his help. Meanwhile, back at the temple, Omi discovers a broken half of an amulet. Master fung is then, forced to tell the story of a villain named Lord Serpos. An evil as old as the galaxy and grand leader of the Heylin Side. He once came very close to plunging all of the world into darkness, but was stopped by Dashi, when he was a child. Ever since then, Serpos has remained in a place called the Foresaken Realm. But when Jack steals the Reversing Mirror from the temple vault, he has freed the demon and has allowed him to reek havoc on the earth once more.

Note: Katnappe is now one of the good guys   

Edited on 09/23/2006 12:51pm

Aldrius

[5]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 10
    Season 4:
    Episode 3:

A new shen gong wu reveals itself. The mental projector.

This is a shen gong wu that allows the holder to replace minds with whoever the shen gong wu is targeting.

After Wuya wins it, she uses it to switch bodies with Raimundo...

tvmasterdoodles

[6]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 30
    season 4 episode 4

when a new shen gong wu: the Genie Moo reveals itself its sto,len by jack and it ends up switching his and kimikos chi.

heylingal

[7]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 20
    tvmasterdoodles wrote:
    season 4 episode 4

when a new shen gong wu: the Genie Moo reveals itself its sto,len by jack and it ends up switching his and kimikos chi.
    Nice. ok here is mine....
    Omi Towm part 2
    Shen gong Wu Looking Back Glass. A han held mirror that allows its use to uncover lost memories

Omi finds out who his parents are! YAY!

SophieAngel1

[8]Sep 21, 2006

Ooh, I have one

The warriors visit another temple and meet these kids, who are just like them! They are

Mio- Omi's clone, he has a big orange head and short black hair behind her ears, very like Omi, likes training and gets confused easily

Rainando- Rai's clone, he has brown hair he is their secret leader

Claya- Clay's clone, looks like " him in lipstick" is a girl

Kimika- Kimiko's clone, has blonde bunches, really smart

srebak

[9]Sep 23, 2006
    srebak wrote:

Rise of Evil pt 1:

When a new shen-Gong-Wu reveals it self, our heroes go to find it in a swamp, only to have it stolen by Jack Spicer. But soon Jack Spicer is greeted by a supernatural being, who needs his help. Meanwhile, back at the temple, Omi discovers a broken half of an amulet. Master fung is then, forced to tell the story of a villain named Lord Serpos. An evil as old as the galaxy and grand leader of the Heylin Side. He once came very close to plunging all of the world into darkness, but was stopped by Dashi, when he was a child. Ever since then, Serpos has remained in a place called the Foresaken Realm. But when Jack steals the Reversing Mirror from the temple vault, he has freed the demon and has allowed him to reek havoc on the earth once more.

Note: Katnappe is now one of the good guys

Rise of Evil pt. 2:

Lord Serpos is now free and is placing the world under his diabolical thumb. And with their temple under the control of a Shadow bunny army and their Shen-Gong-Wu supply so little, how will the Xiaolin warriors hope to defeat this new villain? Fortunately, Raimundo has a plan that just might work Meanwhile, Jack Spicer has been gifted with his reward for freeing Serpos, but is forced to share it with Serpos' goons: Smitus, Slyth and Craven. After he claims he was feeling lonely.

Rise of Evil pt. 3:

Raimundo's plan works and he and the others manage to get inside Serpos' palace. But are constantly attacked by the guards and eventually run into the monster himself. They try to fight him, but he appears to be too powerful. But eventually, Raimundo, Kimiko, Clay, Omi, Master Fung, Dojo, Katnappe, Serpos, Wuya, Chase Young, HRB, Jack, Smitus and Slyth, find themselves in a 14 way, cosmic clash Xiaolin Showdown. A showdown that will determine the fate of the world. Who will claim victory: Xiaolin or Heylin?

Note: From this episode on, Dojo will contribute in the quest for Shen-Gong-Wu and fight when neccasary. Also, the xiaolin warriors are apparently being watched by 4 dragons. 

The First Showdown:

While searching for a Shen-Gong-Wu, our heroes and Master Fung, find themselves trapped inside a cavern with Jack, HRB, Chase and Wuya. While being trapped in the cavern, Dojo tells everyone a story he knows. A story about how Serpos almost destroyed the world, about how Wuya came to be, about how Dashi met Dojo and about how the Shen-Gong-Wu were created. All of this is mentioned in the story of the First Showdown.

Edited on 09/23/2006 12:59pm

heylingal

[10]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 20
    i like the last one the first showdown.
    Hehehhe I just want me and chase in a seprate cave. AHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

Aldrius

[11]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 10
    :
    All of this is mentioned in the story of the First Showdown.

The first showdown was between Wuya and Dashi... they say that in the first episode.

Okay, completely ignoring Time After Time, I'd love to see an episode where they show Wuya and Dashi actually fighting. (And not with Dashi just beating her in three seconds.)

Zdala

[12]Oct 7, 2006

Made By Zdala The evil Xioalin

A new shen gong wu has reveled it self the clone kaleidoscope it has the power to make a clone different from your personality. Unfortunately chase young gets to the kaleidoscope first, and since the wudai warriors are already good he uses it to make 4 Heylin wudai warriors to serve him.

heylin_dragon

[13]Oct 8, 2006
    • level: 13
    Aldrius wrote:
    :
    All of this is mentioned in the story of the First Showdown.
    The first showdown was between Wuya and Dashi... they say that in the first episode. Okay, completely ignoring Time After Time, I'd love to see an episode where they show Wuya and Dashi actually fighting. (And not with Dashi just beating her in three seconds.)
    that would be soo cool to see they should put that on season 4

littlekid172

[14]Oct 22, 2006
    xiaolin showdown season 4 by john church (12 episodes and a movie)

1.riamudos brazil day. when its a big festibel in brazil riamudo has to idened and omi comes with him but theres a shian gong that revels itself in brazil so only riamudo and omi have to get it.

2 chase youngs big plan. chase young has a big plan to take down the tembel by using jack to make him a army of robot xiaolin mocks with all of there moves can the xiaolin monks diffent them selfs?and chase has plan for Raimundo.

3.omis 10th dot. omi gets a 10th dot but the dot is evil he got it from that time wen he turned evil the dot is causeing omi to do evil things and the xiaolin mocks have to get rid of that dot.

4.roy bean is back. handible roy bean returns with a plan to take down everyone chase,jack,wuyia and the xiaolin mocks they all have to team up to take down roy bean.

5.riamudos big leader day.master fung has order riamudo for a big leader quest he is the only one that has to go by himself to get the gold pieas of drangon but chase wants that pease can ria get there befor chase?

6.xiaolin showdowns halloween spiecal. its halloween at the temble and a pumkin shian gong wu has revel itself but jack plans to build monster robots to attack the temble why the mocks are trick or treating.

7.clay the cowboy.its a big day for clay its the annle texes hourse race and the xiaolin moks go to the rase with him but jack and wuyia are there and it turns out there was a new shian gong wu that just revel itself at the end of the finsh line can the mocks get the wu befor jack and wuyia do?

8.xiaolin showdowns chrismas spiecal. its chrismas for the xiaolin mocks and there on a quest of the legenary chrismas tree but jack wants that tree to rule the world and chase too also a big shock omi's real mother and father are wating for him at the tempel.

9.jack rules the world. jack takes maders into his owe hands he stills dojo and ties him up and keeps him as a prisnser and repaces him with a robot dojo and triks the mocks of going to the wrong place were the new wu are so jack can get them all to himself .

10.times up for the xiaolin mocks (1).part1 chase jack and wuyia get a big evil plan to destory the xiaolin mocks jack builds a army of giant robots chase gets new minous and wuyia gets her powers back and the hole army was out side the temble.....to be continud

11.times up for the xiaolin mocks(2)part2 the xiaolin mocks try to take down the army but they couldet they capsure them but they forgot riamudo. Riamudo hides himself in the bushis and chase jack and wuyia take a dummie instad then master fung give riamudos new sutie of armer cause he's the leader can ria save the others and stop jack chase and wuyia and there army....to be continud

12 times up for the xiaolin mocks(3)part 3 riamudo has difeted the hole army then he fights chase and wuyia but jack was torchering the other mocks but wen riamudo is about to get jack he saw a evil clone of him so riamudo fights himself to save the mocks and ria diffets him and saves everyone but under ground evil waites to be summode.

xiaolin showdown the movie the legendary shian gong wu. the first xiaolin showdown movie evill gets summod mega evil and it turns out its chases uncle and a shian gong wu revels itself cald the fist pieas of sword of dashie it turns out its the most powerful shian gong wu that ever lived it turns out there are 3 peias of this shian gong wu the moks and chase try to get all three pieas all three pieas summonds the mega evil that ever lived chase gets the 3 peasses and the evil is summod but the mega evil double grosses chase and keeps him as prisner and wuyia too and jack trys to stop him so he can rule the world can the xiaolin mocks diffet him and jack too the mocks have to get that three piease to deffet the great evil can they save the world in this 90min movie.xiaolin showdown these well be made into a longer script form soon.....
    Edited on 10/23/2006 11:58pm
    Edited 2 total times.

crystaldragon18

[15]Oct 22, 2006
    • level: 15
    That was really interesting is there anyway you could tell me what some of the shen gong wu do like the pumpkin one??

littlekid172

[16]Oct 22, 2006
    yes I like that idea I had too when i was writing ideas for a season 4 I whaded to make cool holiday episodes and i was like hey i should put a pumpkin shen gong wu.

littlekid172

[17]Oct 23, 2006
    Raimundo’s Brazil day by john church

It all starts out with the xiaolin monks training then Riamundo walks in his room and checks his 3pm player and checks what’s going on in his home town brazil. And it shows his town celebrating Brazil day.

Riamundo: no way its Brazil day in 3 days I have to go there. MASTER FUNG.

Master fung: yes riamundo

Riamundo: there’s this big day in my home village called Brazil day in about 3 days so can I go.

Master fung: you can go

Riamundo: YES!!!!

Master fung: but someone has to go with you Omi well go with you.

Riamundo: oh no not Omi he might get us kicked out.

Master fung: the other could not come with you cause later on today they see there mother and father cause its xiaolin monk see your mother and father day and Omi don’t have a family so that’s why he has to go with you.

Riamundo: ok.

Later Riamundo and omi where packing to go to Brazil now we join them on a plain.

Omi: wow I never seen a flying thing like this before is this a giant shin gong wu.

Riamundo: it’s a plain dude its not really that amazing to people anymore.

1 hour later on the plain Riamundo was looking at a magazine and listening to his mp3 player and Omi was looking out the window and was amazed still and his eyes where getting a little tired cause he did not blink yet.4 hours later it was about 12:00 A; M
    And omi’s eyes where very very tired and he did not did a blink yet cause he was till amazed then raimundo woke up.

Riamundo: Omi I think you should get some sleep dude you look very tired.

Omi: Riamundo I can’t move my eyes.

Riamundo: BLINK!!!!

Omi: I can’t do that ether please splash some water on my eyes.
    Then Riamundo took a glass of water and splashed it on Omi’s face. Then Omi could blink he blinked but then his face broke and was falling off.

Omi: my face hurts.

Riamundo: dude you shouldn’t have looked at that window that long here take this lotion it well make your face fell better then go to sleep.

Then Omi took the whole bottle then spirited all over his face then fell asleep. Morning on the plain.

Riamundo: man I hate sleepy on plains.

Then riamundo walked up out of his seat then was walking down the hall to the bathroom why he was walking he saw chase young in one of the seats reading a newspaper then riamundo stopped in fear and it was chase on the airplane then he sneaked by him to Omi.

Riamundo: Omi wake up.

Omi: what?

Riamundo: guess how is on the plane in Rowe 20.

Then Omi looked down the hall and saw chase young too.

Omi: chase young but how did he get on this plane he has weapons all over him how.

Riamundo: great right when I was going to take a vaetion he popes up.

Omi; he promptly came on this plane to hunt us down or something.

Then they looked again and he was out of his seat chase young is somewhere on this plane then raimundo and omi was shocked.

Raimundo: oh no he’s out of his seat we need to hind or he well see us.

Then they took someone else's close and put them on and omi looked like a lady raimundo looked like a fire fighter. Then chase young walked by them then stop and looked at them.

Raimundo: is there a problem sir.

Then chase walked back to his seat the raimundo and omi put the close that they borrow and put them back.

Omi: that was close

Caption: and now we have landed in Brazil.

Raimundo: where here Then they walked out of the plane and you saw riamundos mom and dad waiting for him.

Raimundo: mom dad

Riamundos mom: my little boy.

Then riamundos mom was hugging and kissing him on the cheek like all moms do.

Riamundo: mom not in public. Riamundos mom: I’m sorry honey its just I hadn’t seen you in so long after you join that monk school.

Riamundos dad: hey son how’s your little friend here.

Omi: I am a xiaolin dragon and master at water.

Riamundo: his name is Omi so I guess we made it in time for Brazil day.

But then chase walked behind them. Riamundos mom; so how’s monk school

Riamundo: I became leader.

Then chase was hinding and was watching them. Later at riamundos house.

Omi: most amazing house but if I had one it well be better than yours.

Raimundo: your room is up here.

But chase was watching them throw the window.
    Chase young: my plan is working.

Now its morning and it’s brazil day and a butch of brazilin people where eating and there was a giant fair behind them and Omi and riamundo where on a ride and they just finish rideing on the ride and was heading torts the food cork.

Omi: riamundo I’m senceing there’s great evil near by.

Raimundo: really Omi its prombleing chase young.

Chase was behind them.

Omi: I think he’s behind us.

Then they turned around and chase was behind him.

Chase young: hello monks.

Omi: chase young I have no idea why you came here but what ever you are doing you well be stopped.

Chase young: now you don’t want to start a fight do you.

Riamundo: he’s right no one is allowed to start a fight at brazil day because some one got mad at someone else like a year ago and then the started punching encoder next thing you know they you don’t want to know very violent so him we fight chase young here we well get thrown in jail.

Chase young: don’t worry I’m not doing anything evil here.

But he was lieing.

Riamundo: I’m hungry for beans. Come on lets get some.

Then they walked over to the food court and went over where all of the fried beans where then Raimundo and Omi took a bunch and put them on their plates and sat down somewhere.

Omi; I’m sure that chase is planning something evil.

Raimundo: we can worry about it later right now let’s enjoy brazil day hey what gives one of these beans are a little rotten and rinecling.

Then riamundo throw the bean to the ground but the bean he throw to the ground had a evil snarling face it was Hannibal Roy bean that evil bean got in to brazil.
    Hannibal Roy bean: moebe morefer.

Then the bean super sized and was behind Raimundo and Omi.Then Raimundo turned around and was scared.

Raimundo: uh Omi.

Then Omi turned around and was scared too.

Raimundo: Hannibal Roy Bean what are you doing in my hometown.

Hannibal Roy bean: I’m everwhere.

Then he shrink back to his normal size and right when he shrieked his pet bird caught him and flew away and he did an evil laugh.

Raimundo: man that bean is so creepy.

Omi: Raimundo so far we have seen to evil enemy’s in your hometown I think they might be planning something evil.

Raimundo: I agree let’s spy on chase.

Later we join chase walking to a tree and there was a door and he walked into the tree and Raimundo and Omi where watching them then the sneaked into the door with the door open and they saw Hannibal Roy bean chase young wuya and jack Spicer where at a table planning something evil why Raimundo and Omi where watching them.

Jack Spicer: this is so cool I get to team up with cool evil dowers.

Chase young: quiet worm so this better be good bean.

Hannibal Roy bean: it well why these 2 monks are here we have to take them down and the other 2 monks in the other too country then it well be easy to get all of there shin gong wu and rule the world hahahahahahahahahahaah but we made one mistake we were spotted the monks know were here for all we know they could be looking for us.

Then Raimundo and Omi sneaked out of the tree.

Omi: what are we going to do Raimundo?

Raimundo: I don’t know

Omi: you’re the leader.

Raimundo: your right I got an idea.

Later a shin gong wu has revel itself in Brazil we join wuya and the other evil people.

Wuya: a shin gong wu has revel itself in Brazil.

Jack Spicer: awesome we can get it and totally take down those monks what’s the shin gong wu.

Wuya: it’s the light of gone it can blind your enemy for 5mins.

Chase young: if those other monks get that wu they well be ably to take us down.

And Raimundo and Omi where still watching them now they know that the shin gong wu revel itself then they sneaked back out but chase young saw them sneak out.

Chase young: THE MONKS THEY WERE SPYING ON US THERE THEY GO!!!!

Jack Spicer: get them.

Omi: owe great they saw us run.

Raimundo and Omi ran out right on time.

Hannibal Roy Bean: nooooooooooooooooooooo they got away we need to get that wu before they do.

We join Raimundo and Omi running torts the shin gong wu.

Omi: there’s the shin gong wu.

But the enemy’s where in front of them then Raimundo jumped in the air.

Raimundo: wind

And he was flying with his wind torts the shin gong wu but chase and Raimundo grabbed it at the same time.

Raimundo: chase I challenge you to a Xiaolin showdown.

Chase young: I escape my fist of tebby gong for your sword of the storm.

Raimundo: the contest is however gets hit loses lets go.

Raimundo and chase. XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!!!!!

Then there was a two big little moutons that grow and Raimundo and chase had a sparing stick and Raimundo's suite flashed on you know their blue armor and they were hanging over the mountin.

Raimundo and chase: gong gee tam pie Then chase tried to hit him on the head but he dodged it then Raimundo tried to hit him but the dodged it to then chase jumped to the top of the moutin then Raimundo jumped on the other mouton then they where sparing but non of them got hit yet they where dodging and stuff.

Omi: come on Raimundo you can do it.

Then Raimundo jumped in the air.

Raimundo: wudi star wind.

Then he turned into a tornado chase try was guarding it but why6 he was doing that Raimundo hit him in time Raimundo won the showdown usually chase isn’t defeat that easy but the wind was blocking him and he couldn’t see Raimundo then Raimundo hit him right on then ever thing was back to normal and Raimundo was holding the light of gone and the fist of tebie gong.

Omi; you did it Raimundo now the foresees of evil well not rule the world.

Jack Spicer: what happen chase you are never defined that easily.

Chase young: I was about to turn to my reptilien self I think I might be losing my powers.

Later we join Raimundo and Omi leaving Brazil back to the temple and they where on the plane.

Omi: that was most great vacation Raimundo: yep that’s why Brazil day is my favorite holiday.

Omi: I can’t Waite to go with you next year.

The Raimundo looked worried. THE END Well that the first episode for my season 4 of xiaolin showdown tune-in for the next season four episode of xiaolin showdown and the next episode is called chase young’s big plan.

crystaldragon18

[18]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 15
    Check the movie ideas thread. Mine are on the last page.

srebak

[19]Nov 14, 2006

Love:

Kimiko has been recieving anonymous love letters from a secret admirer. The more letters she gets, the more she becomes suduced by her admirer. But what she doesn't expect, was that her obsession with finding out who her "new boyfriend" is, she is distracted from helping the others fight evil. Little does she know, that her secret admirer is Serpator, Wuya's brother and the son of Lord Serpos. An admirer who plans on using Kimiko's Xiaolin Element to ressurect a molten lava demon from Mt. Fuji. Can Raimundo hope to stop him and save the Heartbroken Kimiko.

Note: As a running gag, people assume that Kimiko had a crush on Raimundo and vice versa. Only for both of them to deny it. But at the end, when no one was around, Raimundo and Kimiko hug and kiss.  

The Truth:

While training on a normal day, the wudai warriors are introduced to 4 dragons. These dragons are the Xiaolin Showdown, the guardians of the Xiaolin side and the masters of the 4 elements. They claim to have come to test the xiaolin warriors. Especially since Lord Serpos has rounded up Jack, Wuya, Chase and Hannibal to help him raise and army of stone warriors.

Love:

Kimiko has been recieving anonymous love letters from a secret admirer. The more letters she gets, the more she becomes suduced by her admirer. But what she doesn't expect, was that her obsession with finding out who her "new boyfriend" is, she is distracted from helping the others fight evil. Little does she know, that her secret admirer is Serpator, Wuya's brother and the son of Lord Serpos. An admirer who plans on using Kimiko's Xiaolin Element to ressurect a molten lava demon from Mt. Fuji. Can Raimundo hope to stop him and save the Heartbroken Kimiko.

Note: As a running gag, people assume that Kimiko had a crush on Raimundo and vice versa. Only for both of them to deny it. But at the end, when no one was around, Raimundo and Kimiko hug and kiss.

The Rise and Fall of Raimundo:

It's been months since Raimundo become the Shoku Warrior. But recently, he's been having doubts about whether or not he was the right choice. And when one of his strategies backfires, he blames himself. He then decides that he is not only unfit to be a leader, but is unfit to be a Xiaolin Warrior. With that, he leaves the Xiaolin temple, seeing this, Lord Serpos sees his chance to ressurect his old friends, the Heylin Dragons. Four demonic counterparts of the Xiaolin dragons, who have loyalty only to Serpos. Which can only mean chaos and destruction. Will the other monks be able to help Raimundo get back his confidence in time to stop this?

Note: While the other monks were searching for Raimundo, Omi was wearing the Shoku Warrior robes. He claims that he was keeping them warm for Raimundo.

The curse of the scepter:

While retrieving the Gauntlet of Osiris, a Shen-Gong-Wu that will give the wearer, the power to make anything, into anything else. One of Jack's robots rams into Serpos and causes him to drop his scepter. (His scepter is his new amplifyer for his magic, since his amulet was destroyed). Kimiko finds it and decides to destroy it, but before he could, she stops for some reason. Instead, she decides to keep it, and over time, she has proven to have much better control over the scepter. But she doesn't tell the others and keeps it to herself. What's happening to her?  

The Secret of the Wudai Weapons:

While the Wudai Warriors are training with their Wudai Weapons, they each discover a number of new abilities within them. With that, Dojo believes this would be a good time to tell the story of how Grandmaster Dashi and his wife Sui Lin used the Wudai weapons to stop the evil Shadow Sorceress from taking over the world.

Blade of Evil:

While battling an army of Jackbots, during a raid at the temple, the Temple monks are shocked about how something is missing. Our heroes aren't sure what the problem is, until they are summoned by the Xiaolin Dragons themselves. They warn them of the only Shen-Gong-Wu there is, that is pure evil, the Sabor of Shadow. And in the wrong hands, the sabor could mean total destruction. Which is why it is desired by Serpator, the son of Lord Serpos.   

Edited on 11/14/2006 1:01pm

srebak

[20]Nov 14, 2006

Duel of the Dragons:

A new Shen-Gong-Wu has revealed itself: the Golden Dragon. But upon it's activation, the Sapphire Dragon has been reactivated. After that, the blue dragon has tracked down the Golden Dragon and a great battle is waged between them. Who will win this fight.

The Trouble with Katnappe:

Katnappe has been a great asset to the Wudai warriors since she changed sides. But when they the Xiaolin monks have just return from a quest for Dojo's old model ship. they are captured by an ancient sect of Heylin monks. Monks who have worshipped Lord Serpos and have attempted to bring those of the Xiaolin side to their doom. And now our heroes might be next. Especially since Katnappe might be persuaded back to the dark side.