Xiaolin Showdown

The Life and Times of Hannibal Roy Bean

Aired Saturday 9:00 AM Oct 01, 2005 on The WB

• This certaintly was most interesting. And it didn't focus on Omi! Whoooo! So glad that we know a bit of Chase's background, and go to the Heylin side by listening too an two inch accented bean.

This episode was very nice. The showdown was pretty, second time Wuya has lost. I wish it would have been Rai against Wuya though. Their dialouge was the longest. When I saw the commercials I thought he would be holding a serious grudege, instead of showing of his 'muscles'. Good Wuya was sweet. Evil Kimiko was typical. I LOVED seeing good Jack again, and The Moby Morpher. I had the idea of a Transforming Shen Gong Wu, but there goes that. I liked how Hui revealed why Chase turned evil, seeing him take the first sip of Lau Mang Lone Soup was ...wow. And a hefty good episode that doesn't revolve around Omi's big head.

And on a side note, Raimundo should have kept driving the Silver Manta Ray, instead of letting Dojo have at the wheel. I was kinda of mean of Rai to assume Clay of that but he got the job done at least. And we have yet another evil character. Let's list shall we?

We are first introduced to Jack,
    then Wuya,
    Season 2:
    Vlad,
    Pandabubba,
    Cyclops,
    and then Chase, (Jack byu the way HAS NEVER mentioned that he was a fan.)
    Sabeeny,
    Raksha,
    Fearsome Four,
    Clay's sister Jesse,
    Dyris,
    ...Gigi,
    and then the New arrival, Hannibal Roy Bean.

And If I remember, Fung mention Wuay was the Ultimate Evil, then he said the Heylin seed could destroy all, then the spiders, Chase mentions a bad run in with Sabeeny, Fung mentions that Chase is ruthless and evil, and doesn't even Mention Hannibal. And now Chase is like Argh Hannibal! I mnever mentioned him before! He at LEAST could have mention him at his debut.

Bsicaly, a new villain in nearly every episode. If Omi was still a cat I would have been much happier. Noneother the less, this is still good.