XIII The Series

Showcase Premiered Apr 18, 2011 Between Seasons

lordbowler

XIII The Series Fan Reviews (10)

• Good 60 min entertainment

The conspiracy arc of HAARP, Tesla Letters is good, but seriously the writers should think about the character development of betty.. She's good, then bad, and now good again.. Wtf. Apart from that everything else is fine.. Waiting for Season 3.. I was slightly disappointed with the last few episodes of season 2
  • XIII Season 2

Who are the writers and the Director? hope they don't get paid for the unbelievable rubbish they do. A shootout at the russian's guy villa and no ploice is comming? a bomb in the white house and how is this guy reach the oval office? and this doppelganger rubbish. and I only watched episode 7. will there be more unbelievable crab?
  • Wow... what a let down

I do not think I will even try a XIII.3.

This was terrible.
  • Betty the Psycho

I really liked season 1 of this series which I discovered on Netflix. I thought the show was excellent. The second season is a mishmash of plots, subplots and dark humor and has fallen so far from season 1, I don't think it can recover. What a change from the tightly written plots and sequences of Season 1; with a story you could actually follow. Nothing makes sense. At this point I don't care what happens to any of the characters. What happened???
  • I'm not liking Betty turning from an activist trying to save the world to a full blown murderous sociopath

I like the darker undertones of this season and the HAARP story arc, But for Betty to turn instantly into a murderous sociopath makes no sense, unless that was her real persona all along buried under so she can deny it all she wants but in the end she is just like her father if not worse.
  • Better Darker French

Just watching Episode 5 of Season 2. A whole new ballgame to Season 1. Season 1 was much more like a game [I know there is a game but I haven't played it] picking up clues to open the door and move to the next level. Season 2 is brutal with flashes of dark humor, a real progression from Season 1 and I think more close to the darkness of the manga.

Why is there no review slot on for Season 2?
  • Awesome show.

IS THERE GOING TO BE ANOTHER SEASON!?!?
  • Maybe Maybe NOT

I definitely understand the other two reviews because while I think this show is excellent if you don't grasp every little thing you will get lost quickly and then the show leaves you in the dark. If I did not have a DVR I would probably say not so good, but since I do I would say Great!
  • Not very good

At best, it's a poor man's Nikita. There's got to be some level of credibility, but I spent half the episode going "come on." You can take a tour of the white house and just slip away and get into the oval office? Secret Service agents abandon their posts when they hear any voice over the radio? The White House air ducts are big enough to crawl through AND they're not monitored? A girl takes a lead pipe to the face and just turns her head to check for a scratch? I'd find those sorts of mistakes hard to swallow in a show where I cared about the characters, but there's no one here to care about. This is a REALLY bad show.
  • Great show

If you can - catch this show! It is made up of equal parts of action and conspiracy. The action is brutal, the conspiracies twisted and the hero has amnesia.

Townsend's character fights for the moral high ground, whilst his allies fight with him. The show gives the air of plots being forged of screen and around the corner, whilst Townsend has to work out on a minute by minute basis where he stands and who is his enemy.