Varations evident in versions of this episode that air outside of the US:
- No onscreen listing for "The Axis of Time" when Bishop first appears.
- Again, the music when Bender is around is chaotic and disjointed, instead of lacking music entirely. And also again, Bishop's harmonica theme is present, but absent in the US version.
- No onscreen listing for "Cairo, Egypt. 3999 A.D.".
- Cable's bionic eye-scan has a white target inside, instead of yellow.
- The monitor in Graymalkin has a white background, instead of the flowing energy field.
- Beast's computer model lacks a ripple effect to it when the "more powerful time travel" passes.
- The theme song plays while the X-Men fight the Four Horsemen outside.
- "To be continued..." is in a different font, and doesn't shift to black when the scene fades to white.