X-Men

Have Yourself a Morlock Little X-Mas

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Dec 23, 1995 on FOX

7.9
  • Jubilee makes bad episodes.

4.5
    This was very cheesy and unnecessarily sappy. The many childish parts were hard to sit through. An overly cheery and melodramatic episode. Thank goodness Wolverine made up for that.

Why I didn't rate this lower is because it was (sort of?) touching that Leech got himself sick trying to provide the Morlocks food.
  • Shitty episodes are shitty.

TV series are given a fixed budget for a certain number if episodes, so either they used too much money on some of the other episodes and had to compensate with a shitty one like this or they actually decided to waste money on such an awful plot as this instead of actually having to write a non-filler episode.
  • LOL, LOL, LOL.

LOL, LOL, LOL, If There ever was a Cartoon Character edition of Hell's Kitchen, Then Jean and Gambit would be in it.
  • I love Christmas episodes.

It's that time of year again, and things are going a little more bizarre at mansion. Jean and Gambit are making the christmas dinner, while Jubilee, Storm, and Wolverine, go shopping. Though it becomes a matter of life and death as morlocks come in crashing joyriding an ambulance. It seems that Leech is severely sick, and only Wolverine can help him. He transfuses his blood in Leech's, and he's cured! The X-Men decide to spend Christmas eve with the morlocks afterwards.

Maybe it would have been more emotional and engaging if I was watching this during christmas or the christmas break. Oh well, it was still a good watch. Quite emotional, though to me, it was the small things that made it emotional. The morlock tree and how poor it looked really cringed my heart, and how Leech was refused help at the hospital did the same. Jubilee did a great job of topping it all off by giving her presents to the morlock children.