X-Men

Have Yourself a Morlock Little X-Mas

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Dec 23, 1995 on FOX

• LOL, LOL, LOL.

LOL, LOL, LOL, If There ever was a Cartoon Character edition of Hell's Kitchen, Then Jean and Gambit would be in it.
  • I love Christmas episodes.

It's that time of year again, and things are going a little more bizarre at mansion. Jean and Gambit are making the christmas dinner, while Jubilee, Storm, and Wolverine, go shopping. Though it becomes a matter of life and death as morlocks come in crashing joyriding an ambulance. It seems that Leech is severely sick, and only Wolverine can help him. He transfuses his blood in Leech's, and he's cured! The X-Men decide to spend Christmas eve with the morlocks afterwards.

Maybe it would have been more emotional and engaging if I was watching this during christmas or the christmas break. Oh well, it was still a good watch. Quite emotional, though to me, it was the small things that made it emotional. The morlock tree and how poor it looked really cringed my heart, and how Leech was refused help at the hospital did the same. Jubilee did a great job of topping it all off by giving her presents to the morlock children.