X-Men

FOX (ended 1997)

QuackIV

X-Men Fan Reviews (105)

• Along with Batman the Animated Series, X-Men played a pivotal role in creating intelligent, action-packed, brilliantly written animated series.

This was such a great show as a kid, granted I was confused over a few episodes but none the less as I stated earlier this along with Batman the Animated Series played a pivotal role in creating the superhero/action packed bang of the 1990's. What I like most about this show is how real it is, the Mutants are viewed by humans as outsiders and there are some mutants who use their powers for bad, and others who use their powers for good. It holds so true to the social injustice that people face all over the country, and the show deals great with other themes includes spirituality, love, and the aforementioned outsider role. The character are great and complex, and every character is voiced so well, and so intriguing, whether it be and X-Men, or a friend of the X-Men. The characters of Professor Xavier, Wolverine, Magneto, Rogue, Storm, Jubilee, Beast, Gambit, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Magneto are so well developed, that the show stays entertaining for the audience. A personal favorite, and though I felt the movies did injustice to the series and the comics, I'm looking forward to the new X-Men cartoon called Wolverine and the X-Men.