Yes, Dear

Christine's Journey

Aired Wednesday 8:30 PM Oct 01, 2001 on CBS

• Not as funny as "Who's on First" but it was still a great episode

As I mentioned in my previous review for the Yes, Dear episode "Who's on First", I said how hard I was laughing and it also gave me the excellent start for my birthday. Today is my birthday and my birthday started by watching both of the "Yes, Dear" episodes on TBS since I woke up pretty early and there was nothing better on television. This episode wasn't as funny as "Who's on First" but it was still a great episode and I really enjoyed it. I don't "Yes, Dear" that much but both of the episodes were enjoyable even though "Who's On First" was better. Christine's plot was a little weak though when she was trying to look for a part-time job since Logan is at daycare. I don't know why but that plot wasn't too appealing for me. As for Greg/Jimmy plot when Jimmy is being Greg's trainer in gym was pretty funny and I laughed pretty hard. Greg's fantasy when he imagined Logan older and Logan was wearing a diaper at his older age was absolutely hilarious and probably the funniest of this episode. Greg and Jimmy leaving to the gym at the end of the episode so Greg doesn't have to help Kim with the baby was funny. The very end of the episode was also funny when Greg and Jimmy were sleeping in the car. Overall, a great episode of "Yes, Dear" but not as funny as "Who's on First". 8.5/10