Yes, Dear Forums

CBS (ended 2006)

A problem I see in "Kiss and Yell"

Vergomax

[1]Sep 8, 2010
    • level: 15

In episode 14, "Kiss and Yell", Kim reveals that she kissed Jimmy 14 years ago when he and Christine were dating. Later, Christine gets mad at him for kissing Kim. The way I see it, Christine should've been mad at Kim instead of Jimmy. I mean, it was established she kissed him first. So, I ask, why do you think Christine saw Jimmy as the bad guy when it was her sister who was the one who did the kissing?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pamhalpert

[2]Sep 24, 2010
    • level: 14
    Vergomax wrote:

In episode 14, "Kiss and Yell", Kim reveals that she kissed Jimmy 14 years ago when he and Christine were dating. Later, Christine gets mad at him for kissing Kim. The way I see it, Christine should've been mad at Kim instead of Jimmy. I mean, it was established she kissed him first. So, I ask, why do you think Christine saw Jimmy as the bad guy when it was her sister who was the one who did the kissing?

Because Christine realized that she always mentally tortured Kim when they were kids, and they had a bad fight that day, so Kim kissed Jimmy just to get back at Christina for stealing her sweater, and lipstick that day, along with one of Kim's boyfriend earlier (Not Jimmy). Christine told Kim that Kim's boyfriend came to Christina because she would "Do Things for guys that Kim wouldn't do". Kim responded with "I couldn't do that because I have braces"!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.