Yes, Dear

Greg's New Assistant

Aired Wednesday 8:30 PM Mar 16, 2005 on CBS

• This happens in real life.

7.9
    The same thing that happened to Christine, happend to me a few years ago. I worked as an Administrative Assistant for a woman who was getting married in a few months. She had me 1) type the mailing labels for the invitations, 2) stuff the envelopes and 3) take the invitations to the Post Office. I was only working for the company a short while and I did not want to complain about the personal favors that she was asking me to do. So I can understand why Christine didn\'t want to tell Greg about Kim being such a pain. She was new on the job and wanted to make a good impressions.
  • A really funny episode

I definitely thought that Greg was just going to be really irritating, driving his assistants away. I did not expect the problem to be Kim making the assistants do her chores for her. However, I do not understand why any of the previous assistants did not go to Greg and explain to him that they just could not do all the work for him and his wife in a single day.

The kids were again absent from this episode; that makes two in a row. I wonder why.

I was glad that Kim as Supermom ended up being Jimmy's dream. It would have been really stupid if they claimed it was real.