Yes, Dear

CBS (ended 2006)

Yes, Dear Fan Reviews (119)

• I think this show is a great family show. I even watch the show in syndication.

I have found Yes, Dear to be quite entertaining. There are too many reality shows and crime shows on TV this day and age. It is nice to sit down with my grandkids and watch a nice wholesome television show. It seems as though any show that does not have violence or sex in it does not stay on the air. It is nice to see that this one has made it and I hope it continues to make it. If this show is taken off the air I will give up on television. I am anxious to see the new season with the shoe on the other foot for Greg and Kim.
  • Good Show!

This comedy show is about a two couples Greg and Kim Warner (Anthony Clark)(Jean Louisa Kelly) and Jimmy and Christine Hughes (Mike O'Malley)(Liza Synder). These two couples deal with their parenting skills, and sometimes it gets out of hand. greg and Kim have their nice good kid Sammy. And Christine and Jimmy have their troublesome kids Dominic and Logan. This show first aired in October 2,2000 and last aired in February 15,2006. This show had 6 seasons, this show is a great comedy show an can be very funny at points in the series. This show is very great and funny.
  • Yes, Dear! is one of the best shows that I have ever watched!

I wish that I had paid more attention when this show originally aired. The characters are so real and down to earth. The everyday life situations that the characters get themselves into are outrageously hilarious! I feel like I have known them my whole life. My husband and I love watching the reruns on TBS. My husband laughs louder than I have ever heard him laugh at any series. I hope that someday we could see more of the Hughes and Warners! I really think that the crew should get back together and make another season of stories. There are not many shows on now that are as entertaining as 'Yes, Dear!' was.
  • non stop laughs

Yes, Dear is a comedy about two young couples and their outrageously contrasting views on parenting. First-time parents, Greg and Kim Warner struggle on a daily basis to become perfect at the job. Kim (Jean Louisa Kelly) is a neurotic, stay-at-home mother, and although her husband, Greg (Anthony Clark), is a success in his career, his more difficult job is keeping his wife calm as they raise their year-old son, Sam. While Kim is determined to be the perfect mother and perfect wife and to raise the perfect son, her sister, Christine Hughes (Liza Snyder), a very down-to-earth mother of two [Dominic and Logan], continually reminds her that life will never be perfect. Christine's husband, Jimmy (Mike O'Malley), is unemployed and unconcerned and feels compelled to share with his brother-in-law his philosophy about being a husband and a parent while still remaining a man.
  • Non Stop Laughs!

Yes Dear was one of the very few comedies that where actually funny. I did not start watching till around season 4 but wish I would have known about it alot earlier as I was sad to see it end so soon after I started watching. I'm glad that I can still watch reruns but it's not as good as new episodes.
  • One of the funniest shows on television

Yes, Dear is one of the funniest shows on television today. CBS made a big mistake by canceling this show. The writing has gone a little downhill since the beginning. While I don't agree with the writers having Jimmy & Christine move out or destroying Greg & Kim's house. I think that the writers felt as if the fifth season would be Yes, Dear's last. I wish Yes, Dear would have gotten a proper series finale instead of the half-assed one CBS gave them.
  • This was one of the best shows CBS ever had on the air.

Me and my family love this show and was sad to see it end. When we get enough money we are going to buy the seasons on dvd. My personal favorite episode is when Greg put all of his old stuff into storage and made it like a clubhouse, it was hillarious.I think we have seen every single episode they have made. When they came out with the 2005-2006 season I thought it was gonna last at least 1 or 2 more seasons. We watch Yes, Dear every day on the the channel TBS at 4:00 and 4:30. I wish they would do more shows.
  • The funniest family ever.

Greg is married to Kim. Kim's sister is Christine and she is married to Jimmy. Greg is an exicutive at a big studio and has had much success. Jimmy and Christine had been going through a hard time lately so Greg let them live in his guess house. They all had moved over from the East coast, they are now living in California. Jimmy and Christine has one boy Dominique. They later have another boy named Logan. Kim and Greg has one boy named Sammy. Later they have a girl named Emily. Jimmy and Chirstine are a wild couple they still act like they don't have kids at times. Greg and Kim are very smart, alike Jimmy and Christine. Greg is allergic to almost everything under the sun. Alot of times their idea of a good time is playing scrabble and other games.
  • This show is based in cailornia.

This show is about two famliys that are related because of greg and jimmy. Greg is married to kim and jimmmy is married to christine. Both fam,liys have two kids. greg and kim have sam and emliy. Whlie christine and jimmy have dominic and some other kid. They live in Los angles, california. Both of them work at a movie studio. Greg has a goood job. While jimmy works there as a serurity guard. jimmy and cristtine live in greg and kim's guesthouse. this show just went off CBS recently. in feburary, in fact.
  • Give it a decent ending!!

If you are going to cancel a show the least CBS could have done was give it a decent ending!! I have seen every episode of yes,dear! and am very upset at the way they ended the show. They could have at least let it finish the season out, but no instead they put on some stupid show called the New adventures of old chrsitine??? Who cares about her new adventures no one cared about her old ones, that show is so stupid any way! So anyway I say at least give us fans of yes,dear a decent goodbye episode one that gives some sort of closure!
  • Very cute about two families...

The Guest star in one of the episodes, I Wish I Had Sammy's Girl, Cody Klop, was such a little cutie. Everyone thought he was just adorable and found the whole princess leia plot line to be cute and hilarious. When we saw little Kevin Gallagher do his skateboard trick and so egotistically say "I'll think about it" little girls across America fell in love. I think this show is a very cute family oriented show which everyone should watch! Definately a fun light script and an easy to follow show. All the hard work that has been put into it is very appreciated...
  • Pinnacale of Greatness

What can I say this may be the best show ever made. It is highly perverted and Jimmy may be the God of T.V beacause he is the man. This show has all my favorite moments. Airplanes hitting old peoplein the nuts, Grey Davis fighting Greg\'s dad, a kid asking for a red head (logan is a PIMP!). What can i say i love this show. it is the best thing to ever exist i love it.
  • *** kicker.

This show kicks *** with an iron leg. Kim is so hot. If your a male like i am, i think you would also agree with me. How could you not be in love with someone that attractive? It is like she was made for television. The humor is off the hook. Watch this show for your sake.
  • A funny rich/poor people show.

We all know something like this would never happen in real life. But that's what makes yes dear funny. Jimmy and Christine are the best. They are rednecks, the kind of poor people most of us can know. Greg and Kim are ok, Greg's alittle better. But not as funny as the Hughes family. And you can't forget mr. Savitsky.
  • One of the funniest shows!

Yes, Dear is one of the funniest shows out there! My favorite episode is Headshot (the one where they bump Sammy's head over and over). I think that Jimmy and Greg are my favorite characters, not to say I don't like Kim or Christine. I just love this show. I realy think that they should keep making it. It just gets better and better every season! This show has great actors who are perfect for the series, which is also why I love it! Jimmy and Christine are clueless. Kim and Greg are two goody-goodies, which is what I love about Greg! I love this show.
  • One of the most underappreciated shows in recent years.

Yes Dear has been one of the best shows on CBS in the past 5 years. Before the show premired most critics said the show wont last 4 episodes. They were mistaken. The show started out low in quality but gradually increased as season 1 went on. In my opinion the show peaked twoards the end of season 3. Season 4 was quite funny but started to get dull twoards the end. I enjoyed parts of season 5 while i fould other parts to be quite bland. I was shocked when they renewed it for season 6 but not surprised that it was for only 13 episodes. If CBS has given seasons 5 and 6 22-24 episodes each this show would last longer in syndication but with only around 125 episodes it will probably fade away in a few years time, thats a shame because this is really one of the best shows on TV.
    I wish that whatever I would say or anyone said would bring back the show, but I know it want happen(will it).If you look at the other shows like King of Queens,Still Standing,ext. Their is no way those where anywhere close to being the comedy show that yes,dear was!! And I know ratings tell the story but for me yes,dear was by far the best ever!!!! Even the reruns over and over are great. If I could make a plea it would be, Please bring back yes,dear!!!!!!!!!!!
  • If you are married, have kids, this is the best comedy show out there...

In June 2006 I will be married for eight years. I have a beatiful wife and three beautiful children whom I love and would do anything in the world for.

That being said, I love the opening credts of "Yes, Dear" that shows both parents/kids arriving at the beach with all of their beach gear, i.e. kids' toys, floaties, etc., as they watch a youner couple drive by in a convertible, top down, laughing and having a good time. It is a perfect portrayal of life and how priorities shift as you get older.

I recommend this show to anyone but more to married couples with kids. You will find yourself laughing throughout the show.
  • Great Show

Great Show
  • I love this show!! I cannot believe it is being cancelled!!! How could this happen?

I love "Yes, Dear" and I can't believe it will be cancelled. This is one of the best shows on TV. There is great chemistry among the memebers of the cast and it is such a funny show. I'm still completely shocked that this great show is getting cancelled. This is an outrage!
  • Odd Couple, but with a twist

This is almost like the Odd Couple, but the only connection is that, they have sisters as relations. One sister is like a goody too shoes, and the other is laid back. And the guys are like that too, one is neat and orderly, while the other is messy. Both living in the same parallel universe.
  • great show.

great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show. great show.
  • great show

i recently discovered yes dear. As the first time watching this show, i loved this show. i watch it everyday. now a days it is hard to find t v shows that have "CLEAN" fun. This is the show that you can watch with the whole family. i highly recommand it to everyone.
  • Watch it every day

I always watch this show. I simply love it. It's funny cuz both the parents disagree on how to raise their kids. My fav episode is when they wathc too much blues clues and start imaginaing there in the show and junk like that. Great hsow i love it. yesirre.

EROK
  • Over all this is a good sex comedy.

Over all this is a pretty good sex drama. It is pretty entertaining and is a good laugh. For the subject I almost put guilty pleasure. The show is about a relatively successful man with a beautiful wife and some kids. They live in relative luxury in their nice home but the man's wife has a sister with a husband that isn't so successful. The unsuccessful husband and his wife live in the guest house of the successful people. The successful man doesn't like the unsuccessful one but his wife insists that her sister will stay with them. If you like sex comedies you should like this show!
  • i love this show it is one of my personal favorites

i love this show like i said it is one of my favorites it is funny original and deals with real things although sometimes it gets kinda gross i still don't know how i would watch tele-vision without it being on the net work it is a guilty pleasure i watch it every evening at 11:00 p.m. i love the charactors i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ilove this show
  • yes dear is a gerat show i'm a big big fan

please don't take yes dear off ever

p.s. jean is hot show more of her cute feet
    also i'm a huge fan of anthony clark from wen he was doing that collage show lizza from jessy awesome mike keep up the great work bro!!!
    joel your gonna be big little man logan your a verry funny kid........ better than seinfeld
  • Yes Dear is the BEST show ever!!!

I just stumbled across this show a few months ago and I honestly have to say that this show is the GREATEST!!!!!! My husband and I absolutely love this show!!!!!!! Cancellation?!!!! NEVER!!!!!! That would be worst thing that any brodcasting company could ever do!!!! Leave it as it is because these fans LOVE IT!!!!
  • I like this show, nobody can change that.

I like this show alot, i mean two couples, one in the guesthouse and random events happening. I say its pretty funny, and people who hate this show, can rot in hell. (except friends, i have none :( thats good :) )Its on my schedule of shows. People can insult me, kick me, burn me, but then itll all backfire right at you and you will regret insulting this show. :)
  • this show is the funniest thing scince sienfeld, it runs alongside chappelles show as my favorite. The Joke about Greg always implying that he wants Jimmy out never gets old

FUNNNNNNNNNNY. this show is all about 2 familys ( both related ) who live in the same house. One family is succesful, the other , living in their guesthouse , not so sucessful. Full of funny moments that never run dry. This is the funniest sit com ever. Great Show. I hope it can last a couple more years before it runs dry.
< 1 2 3 4