Yin Yang Yo!

A Bad Case of the Buglies / Control Issues

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Feb 11, 2008 on Toon Disney

• Yin and Yang get Really bugly, and Yang learns self-control (not!) :lol:

Yes it's true, I don't write reviews for every single episode of "Yin Yang Yo." It's not like I have a Foo-cabulary or a Woo-ictionary of words to choose from with which I can describe my aura of love for this show. Sometimes I need to take a break, even if it's only for one episode. Yet now, I'm ready to talk again. Yin thinks appearance is everything in fighting evil, so she can't fight evil or save the town when she looks so bugly! Fortunately for her, Lena has a heart of gold and proves that she's not shallow like other girls and tells Yin that she Needs to fight, looks or no looks, and Yin and Yang end up using their looks to their advantage! Best of all, I think this is going to help develop Yin's character better so that she's not such a shallow nag all the time! Meanwhile, it always seems like somebody's trying to get Yang to change himself. Unfortunately, what they don't realize is that Yang has to want the change for himself. And ironically enough, it's when Yang Wants the change that he's better off not having it because it's another one of Ultimoose's nefarious plots, proving that even without the Night Master, Ultimoose is capable of having his own well thought out plans! But Yin helps out Yang exercise his self-control in having to fight against their friends and make sure they just free them from their mind-control, and put Ultimoose behind bars! I can't wait to see how the rest of season 2 turns out, and it's still so young! :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)