Yin Yang Yo!

Division Quest

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Apr 11, 2009 on Toon Disney

• Jobeaux brings some intelligence back to his home country, and Dave finally earns the love and respect he deserves! 8)

There are simply not enough adjectives in the English dictionary to describe how awesome "Yin Yang Yo!" Episodes, are absolutely Cool, amazing, fantastic, epic, gigantic, spectacular, colossal, magnificent, and/or phenomenal they are! :D And they're good, to! :idea: Anyways, coming into the home stretch at the end of Season 2, we find Eradicus and his minions carrying out one of their most fiendish plots yet! The tried but true plan, of divide and conquer! Ella Mental plans to get rid of Dave, and Indestructo-Bob must get rid of Jobeaux. I've always been empathetic for Dave. Being the small, nervous, timid tree stump that he is, it's hard for him to make his voice be heard or for him to get any acknowledgment for his contributions. But when Ella Mental takes control of his own family, friends, and love interest, Dave is Finally pushed over the edge and decides that he's not going to be Anybody's punching bag anymore, pounds some sense into Ella Mental, saves his family, and wins the heart of his girlfriend, Willow! :) Also, I need to be honest about something. I have never really liked Jobeaux. The smelly, slimy, icky, yucky, stinky, excuse for an ugly prince from Redneckistan never really floated my boat as an ally, let alone a Remotely possible love interest! But Jobeaux surprised me by doing something that even I wouldn't have expected from this show! Jobeaux inspires his people to rise up against the stupidity of Indestructo-Bob, start acting smart, and prove that the people of Redneckistan don't have to be ignorant hick rednecks anymore! :!: Not only did Jobeaux become King of the newly renamed country of Stan, he also really earned my respect as a good guy with this episode! :arrow: This episode is 11 kinds of awesome, and really needs to be seen by any and every serious fan of animation and "Yin Yang Yo" because it is that good! 8) Enough said, true believers! ;)