Yin Yang Yo!

Falling Yin Love / On Golden Pondscum

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Sep 06, 2006 on Toon Disney

• I think Pond-scum practically puts the 'oo' in cool! He's cute & cool & he's a Slang-Talker & a Posser. I really like him!

Pond-scum is cute! And he's in my new movie that I'm writting right now & it's called 'Carl's Big Movie!' a.k.a. 'Powergeedon!'! And it's all about Carl finding his real family, turning good, getting new powrs, making fiends with Yin, making friends with Yang, giving his life for hem & coming back life after all the times he's triyed to waste them, &... well, you get the point! It has more action in it than any movie I'm EVER going to make & any episode of 'Yin Yang Yo!'! And there's a part were he get's a new power along with his wife & partner, Carly & Carlos. It can only be made with a combine of the attcks: Ulta-Nado ( which is Carl's part), Carl-y-Cinerate (which is Carly's Part), Arrow Frenzy (which is Carlos' Part), & their Shaddow Auras (which they all combine together to do it with all of there Shaddow Auras!).
  • I love this episode.

Yin finds the guy of her dreams. She thinks he is everything she has ever dreamed of, but it turns out to be Yuck in disguise. I knew Yuck would come back because his spirit flew away after Yin and Yang defeated him the first time. But this time, he could drain the energy out of his enemies. On Golden Pondscum was about Pondscum stealing gold so he can build gold armor for his henchmen. This episode is truely classic.