Yin Yang Yo!

Get Off My Back / Slumber Party of Doom

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Jul 21, 2008 on Toon Disney

• Carl and Yang get stuck together, Literally! And Yin faces her worst nightmare: Zombie friends who hunger for brains! :idea:

Honestly, I can't believe how many reviews for the show of "Yin Yang Yo" I've written! It's like I've got nothing better to do then sit around, contributing information for this show, and sharing my thoughts about it. If I could trust anybody else with it, I would. But since that's not the case, here's my review. This episode shows what would happen if Carl and Yang got stuck together, Literally! By Mastermind no less! They got into this predicament by fighting over a hammer, and now they won't be able to get apart until they learn how to cooperate! Too bad they're really focused on trying to kill each other first! It was funny to see Herman get along with Yang, while Yin and Master Yo managed to get along with Carl just fine. Who knew that Carl was such a fine cook? But one thing finally Does manage to get Carl and Yang to cooperate with each other: their mutual hatred for Mastermind! And by finally uniting together, they manage to kick Mastermind's non-existant butt and finally get magically separated again! Of course, that doesn't stop Yang from claiming the hammer for himself! And what happens when Master Yo goes off as disguised hero Possum Panda, leaving Yin to have a slumber party with Lena and not even inviting Yang? It ends with Yin becoming an obsessive-compulsive control freak and Yang not getting invited to the slumber party! Feeling jaded, Yang decides that Yin needs to get a little attitude adjustment, and so he uses the Woo Foo Book of Forbidden Evil to unleash three evil spirits into Lena and her close friends Katie and Paige! Now Yin's friends have turned into brain hungry zombies! And Yang will only help Yin once she admits that she should've listened to her friends and given them what They wanted, and not focusing on what She wanted! Yin does, and Yang finally helps Yin get rid of the evil spirits. This is a fine episode, that would've been perfect except for the falling body parts. :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)