Yin Yang Yo!

Gone-A-Fowl

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Apr 07, 2008 on Toon Disney

• This episode is completely what I was waiting for. I write my own episodes sometimes and this is exactly what I hoped to happen. If you want to know more about my characters and episodes send me a message. In the next episode I hope the get new moves. :)>

this episode is definitely what I hoped for and much more. I hope Coop can learn to control the night master energy and make the night master re-incarnation cycle end. Yin is definitely more cool then ever. I hope they learn new moves soon. Don't read the following it's just to make the minimum of words. i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i
  • My favourite episode of the show.Actully this episode is much better then the other episodes...:/

In the episode The Pecking order Coop absorved all NightMasters energy but gained control ever it but whenever someone makes him angry he becoms evil.When Yin saw him in the evil form she started drulling.Yo told her to date him to calm him down until he finds a bowtie.In the mall people laughed at Yin and Coop and he became angry and truned Yin a little evil but she called him 'Sugerbee' and that calmed him down.Unfortunetly he and Yin got insulted again and made some people evil.Yin really liked the bad Coop but was to nice to let anyone get hurt so he turned her evil.Yang followed them and Coop caught him and he truned Yin really evil.Yin and Coop went to the gatekeeper to become the new NightMaster but Yang,Lina and Yo stopped them.
  • A really funny episode!

Okay, this is my first review so, here goes. Yin finally goes on a date with Coop and doesn't excactly like it. Coop turns evil and Yin gets turned into an evil little bunny by Coop. We learn that Lena likes Yang*no big surprise there*(Also, Yang must be an idiot for not realizing it sooner.). Master Yo clashes fists with a clown*What's his name? Boopy Mc. Ha Ha Pants?*. Yang makes his own slide show. Yin experiences her first and last day of evil*Or is it?*. Also, we learn a funny line, "So, you squeeze it and it goes *farting noise*?"

All and all, I think it's a really funny show to watch! I really wanna catch more of the series.
  • Yin's attitude is in danger, and only Yang can save her! But will Yang's actions be enough? :!:

Yang's still effected by Ultimoose briefly being a new Night Master, so he's focusing on training more than ever! Unfortunately, Yin's still shallow and refuses to show any feelings for Coop. But ever since Coop absorbed the old Night Master's energy into himself, he gets angry whenever Yin starts acting badly toward him (anyone else would have by now) and unfortunately, that's the only way Yin notices Coop and takes an interest. But Master Yo knows Coop Can't be evil because A. it's not in his normal nature and B. there's no telling what could happen when Coop falls under evil influence! Since Master Yo knows Coop won't likely turn evil if Yin's around to keep his evil influence at bay, Master Yo says Yin has to be Coop's boyfriend for a day! And as certain as Zarnot's never going to win a battle, Yin doesn't want to do something she doesn't want to, but Master Yo feels that there's no better alternative. So while Master Yo goes to get a Woo Foo item to fix Coop's situation, Yin's having a Miserable time on a Wonderful date as she's too stubborn to enjoy riding on a merry-go-round, seeing new movies, or going to a club to pretend she'll hold a candle to Coop's love, even when Coop's the only one who holds a candle for hers. And Yang un-intentionally makes things worse, and Coop's evilness spreads to Yin, bringing out the worst of Yin's behavior like never before! Now Yin wants to become a Night Mistress and rule the world with Coop! And since Coop Can't think clearly under evil influences, he goes along with her plan! But Yang is too loving of his own sister to let her do that, so he's determined to save her! And to Yang's surprise, he even learns about Lena's affection for Yang after Yin gets over her infatuation of Coop's evilness and Coop goes back to being good. But now that we know Yin's willing to kill her own brother to get what she wants, it spells bad things for Yin's future! :shock: