Yin Yang Yo!

Shadows and Light / The Truth Hurts

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Apr 02, 2007 on Toon Disney

• The action begins! 8)

Nothing flashy, nothing show-offy, nothing elaborate about my review, just a plain old talk about a plain, old episode that airs on a plain old show. :? Yeah, right! :lol: "Yin Yang Yo" ventures into a brand new territory, the Special Event territory and it was well worth the wait! The Night Master only wants what any other normal villain would want: Unlimited Power! And how does he achieve it? By covering the world in eternal darkness! In a first, Saranoia's lackey is working not for Saranoia but for the Night Master himself! As far as Saranoia's lackey is concerned, the Night Master is actually the Lesser of two evils! Lena proves she's not some girl who can just be ignored and actually lands in a good punch to the whacked out Saranoia for acting creepy to her true friend, Yin. But Saranoia's lackey got the job done he was ordered to do, the Toilet Brush of Illumination has been destroyed! Can the Woo Foo Warrior's stop the Night Master without the Brush? It's going to be a real challenge! Action and comedy is why I love this show! That's why I wrote this review! Enough said, true believers! ;)