Yin Yang Yo!

Smoke and Mirrors / Yin-credible!

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Jan 21, 2008 on Toon Disney

• Yang learns that the trees aren't always greener on the other side, and Yin just can't stop putting her foot in her mouth! :P

Even though I love this show, it's hard to review episodes. On the one hand, we've got a lot of episodes that are winners and on the other hand, giving these episodes all perfect ten ratings kind of dilutes the factor of rating episodes and shows a perfect ten. Normally, if an episode is good, I start at a 6 and ratchet up .4 points for everything good that I can remember about that episode until I reach ten points (although there are a lot of times where I want to go higher and can't.) In this case, a good episode is a good episode. Yang learns that you can't trust a girl just because she likes the same stuff as you do. Of course, Lena does but Yin isn't about to let Yang know that anytime soon! :lol: And for as smart as Yin acts sometimes, she can do some pretty irresponsible things, such as taking all the credit for a successful rescue. And Carl decides to imply somthing the good guys usually do and learn from his mistakes! He can't get distracted by insults if he can't hear them, so he wears earphones so he can concentrate on his plans. And if that wasn't bad enough, Yin can't insulate her way out of a paper bag to save her life! (Not that she's ever had to before! :roll: ) So now she has to do something she considers to be Truly terrible: apologize to Yang. She'll be hearing about That event for a week! But that's what you get when you're a pushy, know-it-all nag! :idea: That's my review for today! Enough said, true believers! ;)