Yin Yang Yo!

The Gig is Up / Doomed to Repeat It

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Dec 11, 2006 on Disney XD

• Woo woo! :lol: If I could, I'd crank the rating of this episode all the way to 11! Seriously, I would! ;)

I'm seriously starting to think that I have some sort of Woo Foo powers myself from watching this show! Specifically the ability of psychic clairevoyance because during my time writing episode ideas for this show, I saw a time where Coop would rock and roll out loud as a great singer, and with this episode I was proven right on! Another time I saw was an episode based around the underlying idea that Yang doesn't like to read books, and here I managed to correctly predict something again! It's amazing that even though I'm just a fan right now, my inspiration in life to be an animator seems to be causing me to be on the same thought waves as proficient animators! It's almost like I know exactly what they're thinking before I can even see it put into fruition! I consider this to be pretty cool! Who knows what other ideas I've put up will be proven to be right on? One thing's for sure, I sure will enjoy watching my ideas come to life on screen should they ever come about! Enough said, true believers! 8)