Yin Yang Yo!

The Howl of The Weenie

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Oct 13, 2008 on Toon Disney

• Eradicus strikes back with an evil Howl-Weenie, and Coop Finally begins to earn Yin's love when he finally gets to kiss her! :!:

I've said it long before Yin was even really aware of Coop's existence, but I always knew Coop would win Yin's love someday! Yet even I didn't know that it would be during this scary holiday! Eradicus hasn't been defeated so easily! He's still alive and kicking, plotting his next move against the Woo Foo Warriors. Eradicus' plan this time is to steal the fear from city citizens to hatch a vicious Howl-Weenie! This legendary creature is not only created by fear, it grows stronger from fear as well! Meanwhile, Yang has grown up a lot since he first came to Master Yo's dojo. He's no longer afraid of the things he used to be afraid of, and he's become an accomplished warrior who can defeat many evil threats! Yang no longer needs to be scary, but Yin does! But Yin simply doesn't know how to be scary, and can't be scary even if her life depended on it! But what she doesn't expect is that Coop actually appreciates her efforts, and he loves her because she's determined to never give up in her attempt to be scary. But it's not until Coop finally loses his fear that he finally has the courage to show how he honestly feels about her, and finally gives Yin a kiss! And that kiss equals Hello Ratings!!!! :D Coop is definitely going to win Yin's love now! Of course, love is the least of Yin's problems with the Howl-Weenie having hatched and tearing the City apart! The only way the Howl-Weenie can be defeated is to give the scary creature a taste of his own medicine! And Yin actually manages to accomplish this when she decides to be: Cute! Her adorable behavior actually frightens the Howl-Weenie and destroys it, which means Yin has finally become scary to something! And Yang learns that Weenie-Howl isn't about being scared of others, it's about scaring others that's really fun! This episode rocked, and I can't wait to see more episodes of this show that rock just like this one! :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)
  • Howl of Weenie? Givethanksing? Brick or Eating? X3

Another week, another Yin Yang Yo! Episode. This one is about Halloween, Eradicus is excited for this holiday(Well, Howl of Weenie, but close enough.) Intill he found out that this holiday changed! Instead of monster's scaring the bejeebies out of everyone, we find out that nowadays kids dress up as monster's themselves and get free candy! To combat this, Eradicus makes a egg that feeds on fear and would turn into a Weenie. Meanwhile, Yang is bummed out since he finds that nothing scares him anymore. Yin is bummed since she can't be scary. I ean really, who's scared of a Pink Bunny? =P Eventually, them two and their friends go to this haunted house. That house is where Yin and Yang's friends get kidnapped so their fear can feed the egg! There is a side-effect though: Fearlessness. Now, I guess being Fearless is okay. But not for long. Dave isn't afraid of his termites (Not good, btw.) And Coop kisses Yin! (Yin blocks most of the kisses though X3) I thought that was funny, but alas no, I don't think Coop would ever win Yin's love. (Sorry for all the YinXCoop fans, but it just seems to me that Coop's just the comendy relief character when it comes to his love for Yin) Watch the rest of the episode to see what happends. Will Yin ever be Scary? Will Yang ever be scared? Why haven't I mentioned Yo? Did something happen to him? Did something happen to Carl the Cockroach Wizard to make him not appear in this episode--not even for a Cameo!?!? *ahem* Sorry.