Yin Yang Yo!

The Howl of The Weenie

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Oct 13, 2008 on Toon Disney

• Howl of Weenie? Givethanksing? Brick or Eating? X3

Another week, another Yin Yang Yo! Episode. This one is about Halloween, Eradicus is excited for this holiday(Well, Howl of Weenie, but close enough.) Intill he found out that this holiday changed! Instead of monster's scaring the bejeebies out of everyone, we find out that nowadays kids dress up as monster's themselves and get free candy! To combat this, Eradicus makes a egg that feeds on fear and would turn into a Weenie. Meanwhile, Yang is bummed out since he finds that nothing scares him anymore. Yin is bummed since she can't be scary. I ean really, who's scared of a Pink Bunny? =P Eventually, them two and their friends go to this haunted house. That house is where Yin and Yang's friends get kidnapped so their fear can feed the egg! There is a side-effect though: Fearlessness. Now, I guess being Fearless is okay. But not for long. Dave isn't afraid of his termites (Not good, btw.) And Coop kisses Yin! (Yin blocks most of the kisses though X3) I thought that was funny, but alas no, I don't think Coop would ever win Yin's love. (Sorry for all the YinXCoop fans, but it just seems to me that Coop's just the comendy relief character when it comes to his love for Yin) Watch the rest of the episode to see what happends. Will Yin ever be Scary? Will Yang ever be scared? Why haven't I mentioned Yo? Did something happen to him? Did something happen to Carl the Cockroach Wizard to make him not appear in this episode--not even for a Cameo!?!? *ahem* Sorry.