Yin Yang Yo!

The Manotaur / League of Evil

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Feb 25, 2008 on Disney XD

• A Freak of Nature, a league of bad guys, "Batman" references, and funny new moves?! What more could anyone ask for? 8)

So we're seven episodes into season two, it's only about 23% completed, and we're still getting funny, great episodes like this so early in the season?! "Yin Yang Yo" has what it takes to become one of the greatest Toon Disney, if not one of The best cartoons that has ever been made for television! And that's quite a feet to achieve when you consider other greats such as "Rocko's Modern Life, MadTv, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Camp Lazlo," and especially "Dragonball Z" to go up against! Yet "Yin Yang Yo" has continually proven that it can hang and achieve the same level of success that shows that have been around longer have achieved! We've got a humanoid monster for the very first time, and he's got a doozy of a first evil plot in that he decides to shave the Two-nicorns for a nice, long wig! :lol: You can't make that stuff up! :) And of course it's Yang who stops him through the most bizarre circumstances Yin has ever known, through the plot of a comic book! :D Doubly funny! And when you toss in the fact that four of the most unlikely villains would decide to team up to form a League of Evil and weren't primarily concerned with beating Yin and Yang, but furnishing their own apartment, you know you've got ratings gold! But did this show's writers stop there? No way, they even went the extra mile and tossed in two references to the Caped Crusader with the Foomobile and the Peng-oops-I mean Puffin, we can't get sued with Puffin! And they mixed it all together in this show, and ended it with one of the funniest ways to end it, by literally turning back time! So much action and so much comedy make "Yin Yang Yo" a shining example for other shows, an example that's certain to be emulated in years to come, yet hopefully never imitated! I'm proud to call this one of my favorite shows! :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)