Yin Yang Yo!

The Pecking Order / Party Favors

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Jan 01, 2008 on Toon Disney

• yin yang yo

God!!!!!!!
  • This episode launched the second season of Yin Yang Yo!, and it did so with a bang. This episode was spectacular and I have high hopes for the rest of the season.

The Pecking Order was a fantastic episode of Yin Yang Yo! that I had really enjoyed. This episode was awesome; it picked up right where the first season had ended and it did a remarkable job at establishing the overall plot for the second season. I loved the way that the characters were portrayed, especially Yin; she is downright adorable and I really enjoyed seeing her behave in the manner that she did. I also felt that Coop was handled in a rather enjoyable fashion, and if I may speculate, I believe that he will become the new Night Master. This could be proven wrong, of course, but this episode really seemed to be moving in that direction. At any rate, this episode wasn't without flaws; I felt that the brief musical number wasn't necessary and I was unhappy to see it, though it did permit a hilarious scene to take place when it came to an end. All in all, this was one of my favorite episodes in the series and I give it my highest recommendation; if you plan on watching any other episodes in the second season, you really need to watch this one, as it reveals a lot of information.

Party Favors was also a fantastic episode, though I felt that it was a bit weaker than the other one. However, it did further the overall plot of the second season, which was an impressive feat if you consider the fact that it was merely the second episode. It also had some great humor as well; I really enjoyed the way that the three henchmen were handled and it was nice seeing them obtain some character development. I particularly loved Saranoia's henchman, as he was hilarious and I liked the fact that he gained an opportunistic victory. I don't wish to spoil anything for those who haven't seen this episode, but I believe that he will be a formidable villain for Yin and Yang sometime down the road. This episode also ended in a fashion that will likely have some influence in later episodes of the second season, though only time will tell. All in all, this was a great episode and I give it my recommendation; this series continues to prove why I love it so much, and I hope that later episodes are as entertaining as these two were.
  • The first episodes of the second season XD!

The episodes are really good!In the first episode Yin and Yang want a education but Yo wont let them untile Coop gets back!In the moment Coop drops out of the void and crushes the Dojo.He tryed to tell Yin and Yang to stop the NightMasters energy but they didnt listen to him and went to education.From the void black drops started coming out and turned some animels and people evil but Yin and Yang didnt care.They finnaly listend to Coop and stopped the tryed to stop the energy but they failed so Coop absorved all the energy and gained control over it.In Party Favours Coop(or rather is mum) throwed a party and Yin and Yang are the only ones who are not invited.Fr-ped,NightMasters fashion desinger and the ant try to get the key to the nightmasters cave withch Coop has!They key broke and Fr-ped got the energy from it and gained powers,but he failed to get pass trought The GateKeeper,...
  • An episode so great, you'll wish for more, and you'll get it! 8)

Where do I start?! Coop comes back! (Like I knew he would!) The Night Master comes back in some way (his energy,) Coop is no longer a bad guy (yes!) His mom has a grudge against the Woo Foo Warriors (like I predicted she did) even Flayviour came back for good measure! And there was something else I couldn't have predicted! G.P. actually becomes a threat! That's right! G.P. is no longer content taking Saranoia's orders and gets an upgrade so that he is now Fred! Frightening, Really Powerful Evil Dude! (He insists the 'P' is silent! :lol: ) Whether it's humor or whether it's action, this show has got a good helping of both! And I can't wait to see what the rest of this season has to offer! I'll be watching intently! 8) Enough said, true believers! ;)
  • The start of the new season!

This was a good way to start the new season, though not as great as I could have hoped. Yin completely blows off Coop after his return, which I disliked. However, having G.P. aka Fred (Saranoia's gnome assistant) become super-charged with evil was an unexpected but pretty good plot twist. The new theme song revealed a HUGE group of bad guys both old and new, all looking bigger and badder than ever. All in all, while this premiere episode could have been better, it's gotten me psyched up for the new season. The future of Yin Yang Yo looks bright!